[A] Silvermoon <|> Tide <|> 3/8M

<|> Tide <|> is a new casual guild recruiting individuals who wish to progress through raid content at their own pace. We’re not strict on attendance and everyone who meets the minimum raid requirements is allowed to attend. As a community we pride ourselves in providing a tension-free atmosphere and everyone is treated equal. Our raid timings and requirements are listed below:

• Wed & Sun - 20:00-23:00 game time
  • 415 ilvl minimum for heroic raids
  • 420 ilvl minimum + 55 necklace for Mythic

At the moment we’re recruiting DPS and off-spec Healers only!

High Demand

• Demon Hunter
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Other classes considered

What you can expect from us:

• Members with a cheerful and optimistic attitude
  • Thoughtful raid leading with consistency in kills

SOCIALS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN!

If you’re interested in the above and wish to join then please contact us (or leave your contact info below and we’ll get in touch)

Devillings#2719
Tibbity#2707

We’re still recruiting <3

Still recruiting ladies and gents

GOTTA catch 'EM all

We still recruitin’ guys keep 'em coming <3

Bump! Update - Needing Mix of Ranged & Melee Dps and Either Holy Paladin or Disc Priest so we can begin are progress into Mythic contact details above but if you can’t get a hold of 1 of them then whisper a member ingame thanks.

Bump! Still need a handful of you

Update We only need Ranged / Melee Dps if you want to progress into mythic then contact for more info: Discord - Devillings#1195, Váng#3272, Tib#5429
Bnet:Tibbity#2707

Still looking come join us.

Recruiting ALL range/melee dps for Mythic EP. Lets go boys and gals!

hey there me and my boyfriend are looking for a new home we currently on dreanor i have a warlock and a hunter i would consider moving and i think my bf has a shammy dh or a hunter he would move

if you want to chat my battle tag is awai#2333

We’re still recruiting so if you’re interested in joining give us a shout :slight_smile:

Bump recruitment still open to some range / melee dps who wish to progress mythic we are currently 1/8m

Looking for a casual guild to progress through normal runs with to get geared for HCs and more. Havoc DH ilvl 407 atm having returned a few weeks ago from a 13 month break to a dead guild. My neck is lvl 457. Let me know if there’s a spot for me even as just a social member occasionally doing normals :slight_smile:

Heya, thanks for getting in touch. We no longer do normal raids but you’re welcome to join our heroic runs once you hit the requirements. :slight_smile:

Hit me up at Tibbity#2707

Bumppity! We’re recruiting again so get in touch with me at Tibbity#2707

we’re still recruiting :slight_smile:

Still recruiting :slight_smile: hit us up