A simple question

Is it normal to only get azerite and tidalcore from the end-of-dungeon chest after completing m+ key ,on time obviously, for three keys in a row?

Is it normal? No.

Will it happen sometimes? Yes.

Depends on your key level, as a base, completing it in time with get you 3 pieces of loot across the group.

Every level above +10 grants an additive 40% chance for an extra piece of loot. So higher level keys will drastically reduce the chance of you missing out on loot, even offering the possibility of getting more than one piece per run.

The higher level keystone you do, the more loot will be rewarded.
As Icefall mentioned.

Considering one of your most recent keys done was a +5 deplete you’ll be much less likely to get gear. If you do 3 dungeons at +5 and one of them depletes you are sharing 8 pieces of loot across 5 players over 3 dungeons. So yeah, it will most definitely happen.

Well I was taking at that point about the previous ones at that point before the deplete. I did not count the delpletes for that day and in the OP I mention only about the “on time” ones.

That day I had a massive streak of bad luck because before the 3 streak io not gaining loot from “on time” keys, I did a +8 key on time and not get any loot from it.

The amount of loot for a +5 and +8 is the same. You get 2 till +10 for a finished dungeons and +1 for a timed. Shared with the group, of course.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.