[A] Community

*This is no longer applicable

3 Likes

Hi - what times do you raid? :slight_smile:

Hello Mattingley, we have our events, raids and social stuff at 10am Server Time, usually going for 3 hours. Typically we do progression stuff on Wed and Thur, while keeping Fri and Mon for farm/social and achievements.

Progress for Jaina Heroic is now complete! We are looking forward to completing Crucible of Storms and get ready for our participation in the Azshara Raid!
Well done everybody!

Restless Cabal was defeated on Heroic! Will U’unat stay alive for long?:thinking:

We are now nearly done with Glory of Wartorn Hero meta! If you wish to grab a mount, we do achievement runs regularly on Mondays!

Heroic UU’Nat is Dead! We are now preparing for the upcoming Patch! Anyone who wishes to be a part of our great Social Raiding Community - come around to have a chat and do some dungeons/raids with us!

We are starting our casual Cross Realm Mythic progress! If you want chill and friendly push of early bosses - sign up for the Events in the In-game Calendar!

Storm Wolves has started our Casual Heroic Progression and we have downed 3/8! If you would like to join a crazy bunch of morning birds who enjoy social aspects of the game as much as raiding - Find us on Discord/ In-game Battle Id. See you around!

We are starting a new fresh progression team to keep our raids rolling until Mythic Cross Realm opens! If you would like to see what Eternal Palace is about, and do the fights in the chill and casual environment, come around! As usual, our Morning Raids schedule are on Wed and Thur from 10am Server Time!

Storm Wolves Community is starting Eternal Palace Mythic prog! We are taking it casually, as usual, so if you would like to see some mythic bosses before the next raid tier - grab some coffee, smash a bowl of cereal and come join us on Wed/Thur at 10am Server Time!

Hi I would be very interested in joining your community. Is there anybody I can get in touch with? Can you provide battle tags ?
I play DH tank and resto druid.
Thanks