[A] Substandard - Casual Weekend Raiding

'ello there. I’m the leader of Substandard, a guild formed at the start of Legion who’s had a rocky start in BFA due to it being a little similar to our guild name.
Throughout Legion we stayed active and achieved curve in every tier, in BFA we got curve awhile back and took a break but now the new raid is right around the corner, we’re coming back and need fresh meat to join our ranks.

So let me tell you a little about us. We were formed with the core focus to have fun, which sounds stupid, but as a former mythic raider I was tired of all the regulations, the job-like process of even applying to a guild. We wanted a place where your performance and more importantly your personality spoke more than a cover letter on some obscure forum website.

We recently changed our schedule, now we raid Saturday 20:00 to 23:00, Sundays 19:30 to 20:30. Again, we are a casual guild, which means we’re more active on our Discord server than the actual game - we chat, play other games and pop onto WoW when we have something planned.

However “casual” does not mean we don’t expect you to pull your weight, people have less fun if they have work twice as hard to pick up someone else’s slack. Attendance wise, we understand people would often rather spend their weekend doing something else - just within reason.

Our plans for the future are currently to resume raiding (Obviously), M+, possibly RBGs if the interest is there, and other content will just be spontaneous and unplanned. And in terms of what we need, we’re currently looking for any role, ilvl is irrelevant since gearing will be pretty easy once the raid hits.

So, if you think this might be the place for you, or would just like to get in touch to learn a lil more about us, feel free to add my Btag: GRNfish#2889

Thanks for reading, see ya round.

Update, we’ve gone ahead with the schedule change. We’ve swapped Friday to Sunday, so it’s now: Saturday 20:00 - 23:00, Sunday 19:30 - 22:30.

Still recruiting all roles, feel free to get in touch with us!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.