[A] Sugar Rush -9/9 HC 1/9 M BoD- is recruiting!

**Introduction** Greetings, sweet denizens of Azeroth. Sugar Rush is a progressive PvE guild, seeking to bolster its ranks for the many challenges in Battle for Azeroth! On top of multiple raids and numerous mythic + runs happening throughout the week, Sugar Rush is unique in the aspect that, in addition to our mythic raids, it endeavors to make capable raiders out of people who have been interested in the PvE aspect of the game, yet never found the chance to truly get into it. Does that sound interesting? Read on to find out more! **About Us** Sugar Rush was founded by a group of friends who have been playing together on and off since early TBC. Throughout our long journey, we have witnessed the rise and fall of guilds. In our opinion, most guilds eventually die out due to a couple of reasons: Having no clear goal in mind for the future, and having no sense of identity. One thing that was always constant throughout these years, was the fact that new and inexperienced players of the game, when properly tutored and coached, often turned into the finest raiders we have come to know. In this regard, Sugar Rush stands out since it was formed deeply rooted in the ideals of a guild that attracts, shapes and finally produces capable players in the PvE aspect of the game. Our ultimate goal is very clear: To form a relaxed atmosphere where our members can get together, learn and eventually overcome all obstacles in their way, as part of a cohesive team. **Schedule and Requirements** The Sugar Rush raid schedule for the progression runs are on **Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Mondays** starting at **20:00** and lasting until around **23:00** server time, whereas our more casual/social run happens on Sundays at the same time. Right now, we’re on the lookout for a Retribution Paladin (a holy offspec wouldn’t hurt!) specifically, although all applications are considered regardless of class and spec. I can not stress this enough; if you feel you would be a great fit for the guild please get in touch regardless of class/role! Who are we looking for? Raiders, casuals, transmog hunters and dungeon crawlers are all very wanted and appreciated in Sugar Rush. Moreover, we also extend a welcoming hand towards the player base that has been willing, yet otherwise unable to, get into PvE content as the biggest aspect of World of Warcraft. As such, Sugar Rush will greatly value players that: - Always wanted to do raids of relevant difficulty and get to experience the challenge it provides, yet have been so far reluctant due to the somewhat hostile environment of pugs in LFR, or due to the stress of failing various boss mechanics, - Have been curious about the Mythic + content, but due to similar reasons stated above, have not yet managed to get involved and fully experience this new addition to World of Warcraft. Sugar Rush aims to provide a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere where our members, regardless of their experience or familiarity with the content, can get together, learning and growing as one team, eventually becoming capable players in all aspects. The opportunity will always be there to raid with us socially, and then eventually progress into the mythic group. **What do we expect from you?** As a community that seeks to grow and strengthens the bonds between its members, Sugar Rush is established on the concept of mutual respect between all guildies regardless of their skill level or background. In addition, our members are expected to attend to any and all events that they have signed up for in the calendar and stay with the group until it is over. Emergencies do happen, and we all agree that real life takes precedence over WoW, but constantly leaving raid and dungeon groups is not a cool thing to do. **What can you expect from us?** Our core mythic raid team will be entering BoD with the intention of progressing through the mythic content in a timely and efficient manner, whilst also maintaining the integral friendly atmosphere that makes Sugar Rush so special. You can expect three weekly mythic raids from us (or heroic in the first instance at the start of the tier), along with multiple mythic+ runs throughout the week and endless chatter and fun times in guild chat. Furthermore, you can also expect our more social Sunday runs to be a staple in the guild, and there will always be a friendly face and a helping hand there to assist anyone that wants to further their raiding experience that has not had the chance to do so in the past. It will always be an integral part of Sugar Rush to cater for the more social raiders among us, and I would implore anyone that has yet to dip their toe in this side of the game to give us a go - we promise it’s fun! **Contacting Us** Now, if you’re interested in what we offer, and would like to join us, or simply because you like sweet things, please feel free to contact me or one of our senior members for a chat! - **Hesparax#3442** Discord / **Hesparax#2958** Bnet ID - **Hotoh#9141** Discord / **Hoof#2314** Bnet ID - **Night of Reod#1470** Discord / **LemonIsGood#2996** Bnet ID Stay sweet!
1 Like
Sounds great to me, I'll be in touch :)
Awesome :) You know where to find me!
UPDATE: The initial raid roster of Sugar Rush is formed, and new raiders and dungeon dwellers are still welcome!
The sweetest guild around! <3 I would definitely join them if I haven't done that already :p
UPDATE 2: Raiding schedules and recruitment panel included in the main post. Sugar Rush is still looking for more!
The <Sugar Rush> main progression raid is officially formed! currently, we're organized into a well-rounded 25 man group seeking to tear into Uldir right away.
More recruits, as always, are welcome!
Hi there, am experienced raider, currently looking for a guild, rerolled to warrior for upcommin expansion. Can fill as a tank or dps. I would be happy to be a part of your team :)
13/08/2018 14:26Posted by Bartoes
Hi there, am experienced raider, currently looking for a guild, rerolled to warrior for upcommin expansion. Can fill as a tank or dps. I would be happy to be a part of your team :)

Hey there! We'd like to have you with us. Please feel free to reach out to me on Battle.net or Discord at your convenience.
hi there currently looking to raid as either dps or healer, I have experience in both, im from the UK, ive also added you on battle.net, my tag is Wazza1986
Hey there Wazza! I accepted the friend request, hopefully we can have a chat sometime soon ;)
This week, Sugar Rush managed to organized 3 guild groups with the purpose of clearing all the available mythic dungeons, and it was a resounding success!
Looking to get 4, maybe 5 groups going next week ;)
I joined up two weeks ago and it's been an absolute blast clearing Mythic dungeons!

If you're looking for a guild with a relaxed atmosphere and skilled and fun people, you've found it.

Can't wait to start Uldir and Mythic+ :)
BREAKING NEWS: Sugar Rush is now 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic Uldir, in the first week of the tier's release!
We're still recruiting more DPS (mainly ranged) and Healers, and we're looking to start progressing into Heroic Uldir very soon :)
I honestly did not expect a bunch of casual-like people to clear Uldir normal in less than 3 hours this early. Pleasantly surprised and proud of our sweet little guild <3

Can't wait to progress into heroic, and eventually mythic.
I would love to join and learn more about raiding in WoW. I have done mostly lfrs, but some normal pugs and very few heroic pugs in the past. But I have done raiding in SWTOR both Story Mode (equal to normal) and some Veteran (equal to heroic).
I have been playing WoW since vanilla, but started with LFR in Pandaria, and some normal and heroic pugs in WoD. My Battle.NET id is Sarcoex#2145 and my Discord id is Sarcoex#2778.
I have tried some LFRs in Legion and BfA a a Disc Priest healer, but I am aiming as Shadow Priest dps in Normal raids.
I would love to have someone to play with and just have a blast and laughs when doing so. :)

Apart from LFRs I do dungeons, normal and heroic, no mythic as I don't want people to get mad if I am not good enough and I have done a lot of pvp, mostly epic battlegrounds. And I have done some world bosses already.

I have sent you a friend request on both platforms, since I couldn't send messages directly without adding as friend first.
19/09/2018 03:37Posted by Sarcoex
I would love to join and learn more about raiding in WoW. I have done mostly lfrs, but some normal pugs and very few heroic pugs in the past. But I have done raiding in SWTOR both Story Mode (equal to normal) and some Veteran (equal to heroic).
I have been playing WoW since vanilla, but started with LFR in Pandaria, and some normal and heroic pugs in WoD. My Battle.NET id is Sarcoex#2145 and my Discord id is Sarcoex#2778.
I have tried some LFRs in Legion and BfA a a Disc Priest healer, but I am aiming as Shadow Priest dps in Normal raids.
I would love to have someone to play with and just have a blast and laughs when doing so. :)

Apart from LFRs I do dungeons, normal and heroic, no mythic as I don't want people to get mad if I am not good enough and I have done a lot of pvp, mostly epic battlegrounds. And I have done some world bosses already.

I have sent you a friend request on both platforms, since I couldn't send messages directly without adding as friend first.

I believe you have found the right bunch of people to hang out with! We always strive to bring our newer members up to speed when it comes to gear, or the mechanics of the fight. Our discord channel is always filled with kind-hearted and and good-natured jokes and bantering during guild runs, and we're all having a blast so far!
UPDATE 3: The original post was updated to reflect our new raiding schedule which includes Sundays as the farm/gearing run.
UPDATE 4: With heroic G'huun dead, we're starting to progress into Mythic, mainly Zek'voz and beyond! Recruitment is still open, and ranged dps is in a higher demand than ever!
My boyfriend and I joined Sugar Rush about a month and a half ago. We wanted to get more into raiding, and after a few disastrous experiences pugging, we started looking for a more regular group. Raiding with Sugar Rush has been great. Everything is explained clearly, and I wasn't afraid to ask questions without someone having a go at me about it. Now we're part of a team pushing content we hadn't imagined we'd be doing when we started playing WoW again towards the end of Legion. But since joining them, it's become more than just having ppl to raid with. Sure there is the usual stuff - running lots of mythic +, leveling alts and the occasional fishing raid. But it's like being part of a little community, and if someone says they are having trouble with smtg, a bunch of ppl offer to help. It's great and makes me happy I ended up finding myself with such a lovely group.
2 Likes