[A] Sugar Rush -9/9 HC 1/9 M BoD- is recruiting!

13/08/2018 14:26Posted by Bartoes
Hi there, am experienced raider, currently looking for a guild, rerolled to warrior for upcommin expansion. Can fill as a tank or dps. I would be happy to be a part of your team :)

Hey there! We'd like to have you with us. Please feel free to reach out to me on Battle.net or Discord at your convenience.
hi there currently looking to raid as either dps or healer, I have experience in both, im from the UK, ive also added you on battle.net, my tag is Wazza1986
Hey there Wazza! I accepted the friend request, hopefully we can have a chat sometime soon ;)
This week, Sugar Rush managed to organized 3 guild groups with the purpose of clearing all the available mythic dungeons, and it was a resounding success!
Looking to get 4, maybe 5 groups going next week ;)
I joined up two weeks ago and it's been an absolute blast clearing Mythic dungeons!

If you're looking for a guild with a relaxed atmosphere and skilled and fun people, you've found it.

Can't wait to start Uldir and Mythic+ :)
BREAKING NEWS: Sugar Rush is now 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic Uldir, in the first week of the tier's release!
We're still recruiting more DPS (mainly ranged) and Healers, and we're looking to start progressing into Heroic Uldir very soon :)
I honestly did not expect a bunch of casual-like people to clear Uldir normal in less than 3 hours this early. Pleasantly surprised and proud of our sweet little guild <3

Can't wait to progress into heroic, and eventually mythic.
I would love to join and learn more about raiding in WoW. I have done mostly lfrs, but some normal pugs and very few heroic pugs in the past. But I have done raiding in SWTOR both Story Mode (equal to normal) and some Veteran (equal to heroic).
I have been playing WoW since vanilla, but started with LFR in Pandaria, and some normal and heroic pugs in WoD. My Battle.NET id is Sarcoex#2145 and my Discord id is Sarcoex#2778.
I have tried some LFRs in Legion and BfA a a Disc Priest healer, but I am aiming as Shadow Priest dps in Normal raids.
I would love to have someone to play with and just have a blast and laughs when doing so. :)

Apart from LFRs I do dungeons, normal and heroic, no mythic as I don't want people to get mad if I am not good enough and I have done a lot of pvp, mostly epic battlegrounds. And I have done some world bosses already.

I have sent you a friend request on both platforms, since I couldn't send messages directly without adding as friend first.
19/09/2018 03:37Posted by Sarcoex
I would love to join and learn more about raiding in WoW. I have done mostly lfrs, but some normal pugs and very few heroic pugs in the past. But I have done raiding in SWTOR both Story Mode (equal to normal) and some Veteran (equal to heroic).
I have been playing WoW since vanilla, but started with LFR in Pandaria, and some normal and heroic pugs in WoD. My Battle.NET id is Sarcoex#2145 and my Discord id is Sarcoex#2778.
I have tried some LFRs in Legion and BfA a a Disc Priest healer, but I am aiming as Shadow Priest dps in Normal raids.
I would love to have someone to play with and just have a blast and laughs when doing so. :)

Apart from LFRs I do dungeons, normal and heroic, no mythic as I don't want people to get mad if I am not good enough and I have done a lot of pvp, mostly epic battlegrounds. And I have done some world bosses already.

I have sent you a friend request on both platforms, since I couldn't send messages directly without adding as friend first.

I believe you have found the right bunch of people to hang out with! We always strive to bring our newer members up to speed when it comes to gear, or the mechanics of the fight. Our discord channel is always filled with kind-hearted and and good-natured jokes and bantering during guild runs, and we're all having a blast so far!
UPDATE 3: The original post was updated to reflect our new raiding schedule which includes Sundays as the farm/gearing run.
UPDATE 4: With heroic G'huun dead, we're starting to progress into Mythic, mainly Zek'voz and beyond! Recruitment is still open, and ranged dps is in a higher demand than ever!
My boyfriend and I joined Sugar Rush about a month and a half ago. We wanted to get more into raiding, and after a few disastrous experiences pugging, we started looking for a more regular group. Raiding with Sugar Rush has been great. Everything is explained clearly, and I wasn't afraid to ask questions without someone having a go at me about it. Now we're part of a team pushing content we hadn't imagined we'd be doing when we started playing WoW again towards the end of Legion. But since joining them, it's become more than just having ppl to raid with. Sure there is the usual stuff - running lots of mythic +, leveling alts and the occasional fishing raid. But it's like being part of a little community, and if someone says they are having trouble with smtg, a bunch of ppl offer to help. It's great and makes me happy I ended up finding myself with such a lovely group.
2 Likes
27/10/2018 12:34Posted by Jicks
My boyfriend and I joined Sugar Rush about a month and a half ago. We wanted to get more into raiding, and after a few disastrous experiences pugging, we started looking for a more regular group. Raiding with Sugar Rush has been great. Everything is explained clearly, and I wasn't afraid to ask questions without someone having a go at me about it. Now we're part of a team pushing content we hadn't imagined we'd be doing when we started playing WoW again towards the end of Legion. But since joining them, it's become more than just having ppl to raid with. Sure there is the usual stuff - running lots of mythic +, leveling alts and the occasional fishing raid. But it's like being part of a little community, and if someone says they are having trouble with smtg, a bunch of ppl offer to help. It's great and makes me happy I ended up finding myself with such a lovely group.

We at Sugar Rush are delighted beyond measure to have the two of you with us! <3

Mythic Zek’voz is now down and we’re sitting at 3/8M! Bumpy bump for some lovely new people to come and help us beat up Vectis!

2 Likes

Still looking for some lovely people to join us for the rest of Uldir! All exceptional applicants considered. Give me a nudge, I don’t bite, honest!

1 Like

Sugar Rush is still recruiting for its mythic roster and we’re looking to clear as much of the current raid tier as we can.
Join us and let’s have a sweet adventure together!

3 Likes

Vectis is about to bite the dust (5%!) and we are still hunting for recruits to join us for the rest of mythic Uldir and beyond! Come and join the wonderful madness that is Sugar Rush!

All interested players will be considered, just give me a whisper for more details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Vectis is dead, and our guild progression is 4/8 M right now. Hoping to close the deal with Fetid quick and move on the last 3 bosses of the instance.
If you’re still interested in joining, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Fetid bit the dust pretty quickly and we’re now working on Zul! Come and help us finish up in Uldir :smiley:

All classes and specs will be considered - give me a nudge for a chat!

Uldir is done, and we go home with a 5/8 score. Ready to start progression anew with the new raid. Recruitment is still open, make sure to contact us if you’d like to run with us! :smiley: