(A) Tank LF m+ group (Sylvanas)

Hello everyone. I main a brewmaster at the moment 460 ilvl and I have currently timed every dungeon except one at +10 or higher (my current tank score is 1.4k, S4). I am looking for an active M+ group that is focused around doing 10-15 keys. I don’t mind using voice and ill even try 16-17’s but my own personal goal is to try and get every dungeon timed at 15. Ideally I will play m+ with a group who have similar goals/score so that we can have fun reaching the aims together.

I also have a frost mage and fury warrior which I can play both really well (my fury warrior was 1.6k in S3, got the all 15’s achievement. I only raid on my frost mage but I am always eager to learn as much as I can about each dungeon to try and maximise the level of key I can time.

If you’re looking for a tank for 10-15’s who can also play DPS please leave me a message or get in touch.

Xanadù - Sylvanas

P.S for some reason the Raider io website isn’t allowing to search for Xanadu but you should be able to find her through my warrior Drcocoa - Sylvanas