[A] TEMPLE - a new RMP arena guild

I am a rogue player and looking for likeminded folk for 2v2 and 3v3 arena, specifically playing Rogue, Mage & Priest.

I made the guild Temple with the idea of “making a guild that I would actually join”.

The idea of the guild is the make long term friends to play arena with, specifically 2v2 Rogue/Mage, Rogue/Priest, Mage/Priest and 3v3 RMP. I’m not interested in getting loads of members, I just want to make a small cosy guild where everyone knows each other and we all have a shared interest: RMP-PVP.

We have a pretty cool guild rank structure where players earn “medals” (discord roles) based on feedback recieved from other players (through a form system after playing together) which is meant to mirror the League of Legends honour system. Medals include “Friendly” and “Chill” etc. The more medals you get the higher your guild rank. Essentially the guild values attitude over rating, so we are an ideal guild for learning and improving.

If you’re interested or have any questions please either respond to this post, add my real-id or discord.

discord - einworb#4682
real-id - dan#24894

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.