[A] [Tenacity] - 11/12 LFM Mythic

Welcome to Tenacity - Ravencrest (A)

What we expect of you

• Maturity: 18+ and Respectful.
  • Attendance: Close to 100% attendance is required.
  • Language: Speak and understand English.
  • Preparation: Always come to raids fully prepared (Flasked, Enchanted, pots, food, etc)
  • Consistency: Be consistent in and out of raids. Overall consistent and high performance is expected.
  • Improvement: A constant strive to improve and become the best you can be!

What you can expect from us

• Community feeling (Through multiple games)
  • Dedicated Leadership.
  • Consistent progress raids.
  • Raiding on a relaxed schedule with optional extra activities.
  • Constant improvements, where it can be found!

Raid schedule: (Server Time)
Wednesday: 19:30-23:00
Sunday: 19:30-23:00

Guilds History:

Originally the guild was located on Dragonblight where we raided through 2 expansions.

We took a small break as a guild but the community kept playing various games from BDO, Diablo 3, WoW Classic and many more.

We returned strong for WoW Classic where we achieved the realm first horde Ragnaros and progressed into BWL. The draw on Retail and the preparation for Shadowlands made us transition into retail full time once again. With many long term players joining us, we are looking to expand and improve the roster!

For any questions or enquiries please contact:

Discord: Brad - Aelar#6783
Battle.net: v3ngful#2949

1 Like

This one day, at Tenacity camp, Nakedhousee comforted me with big hugs and told me that it didn’t matter if I was a bad player, I was his bad player.

This one day, at Tenacity camp, Nakedhousee comforted me with big hugs

We have cookies…

Hi,

Recently returned tot WoW player here (about 4 weeks ago). Ive been focusing on gearing, corruption, cloak etc. But now looking for a guild that is still raiding mythic (i’d prefer a guild who is still progressing, my current guild is 12/12m, i dont want to get boosted) and has a spot for a firemage.

I’m the type of player that wants to do max dps, while doing the correct mechanics.

This is my current mage - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/natsĂş

If you still have a spot i’d love to hear from you.

Kind regards,

NatsĂş

Hey, are you guys still recruiting for shadowlands :slight_smile: ?
Cheers

There can haz be bumpings?

Bump,
This guild is what you are looking for when aiming fun and a positive mindset.
I met those guys like 2 weeks ago now and i’m having a blast. You’ll find what you need here if your looking for fun yet serious envirement.
Thumbs up, happy to be here!
Cheers, Robin.

Can’t seem to add you on Discord T.T

Would u guys willing to accept allso returning player who wishes to raid mythic in shadowlands?
I am not played this expansion got back 10 days ago to this game and started leveling my chars to 120.
Most like gonna main spriest,hunter or enhance/ele shaman.
Have ok raiding xperience nothing insane and not to bad allso. Played since cataclysm. As all my friends and old guild is quited the game i really wanna get back into nice guild whit good atitude and overall healthy enviorement . As i am not only looking just raid side i allso wan’t the social side allso. I am 29 years old and whit good atitude.
Meastery#2432 is my btag if i would be acceptable.

Bump 11/12M now.

Guild is going hard to get the CE.
After that quiet sure we will recruit for shadowlands. If you are looking for a relaxed yet serious raiding envirement, then this is the place you are looking for !

If interested, should I still add OP, or is there someone else one should reach out to? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.