[A] The Cantina Network

Who are we?

Greetings, fellow adventurers!

Are you looking for a guild where you can kick back, relax, and enjoy the game without any added stress? Look no further than The Cantina Network! We’re a fresh guild made up of mostly (well, somewhat. Kinda.) mature players who are looking for a casual environment with a sprinkle of progression sweat.

At The Cantina Network, we pride ourselves on our no-drama and zero-toxicity approach. We want all our members to feel welcome and included, regardless of their skill level or experience. New players are always welcome, and we’re happy to help teach you the ropes!

What do we do?

We try our best to avoid the raid-night-only mentality, so you’ll always find someone online who’s willing to run a dungeon or help with a quest. But don’t worry, we do raid too! We have a heroic progression group that’s always looking for new members who are willing to put in the time and effort to take on tougher challenges.

So if you’re looking for a guild where you can have fun, make new friends, and enjoy everything that Azeroth has to offer, then The Cantina Network is the perfect place for you. Come join us and let’s take on the world together!

What do our raids look like?

We raid twice a week, once on Normal and once on Heroic. Our Heroic raid is currently always on Wednesday. For now, our normal raid is on Saturday. This might change. Voice is also mandatory, but only to listen to call-outs.

Knowing strats is not a problem. When we run normal and you need a refresher on the strats, I will explain everything and I will be making callouts during the fight.

To join our Heroic team, letting me evaluate your performance on Normal is mandatory.

How do I join?

Simple. If you have any questions or simply wish to join us, you can…

• Poke me on Discord : Khillian#8958
  • Poke me on Battle net : Khilliän#2341

Or if I am not available…

• Poke this handsome officer on Battle net : Nedyvai#2853
  • Poke him on Discord : nedyvai#6239

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.