[A] <Tranquil Mind> - Casual 1 Day Heroic Raiding Guild

About
Tranquil Mind is a mature and friendly guild with a relaxed and positive atmosphere. A guild formed of like-minded people who love the game and everything it has to offer but who also have work, studies and/or family commitments.

To support this, one of the aspects that sets us apart from other guilds is that we only raid one night a week currently.

Current Raid Times
Fridays 20:45-00:00 server time. (CEST)

To us, having less time doesn’t mean less focus, we’re still clearing content up to and including heroic level. We’re not all about the raiding either, we’re looking for players who enjoy all the game has to offer, including weekly regular mythic+ runs on Mondays and other group content.

Your attitude and love of the game are more important to us than your gear and DPS logs. We love World of Warcraft and want to play with others who feel the same.

Recruitment

We are currently looking to increase our raid size for the Eternal Palace (8.2).

DPS: Open
Healers: We have enough healers, but we are looking for off/alt-spec healers who can fill this role if a substitute is needed.
Tanks: Both tank spots are taken, but we are looking for an off/alt-spec tank who can fill this role if a substitute is needed.

We are also accepting social members for those who are not interested in raiding.

What we expect

• Be a part of our community - Join in and group up as often as possible
  • Know your class - Be prepared to learn and improve to do your best
  • Communication - Be able and ready to join our Discord server
  • Positive attitude - Treat each other with respect

Contact us
Any questions or requests to join can be directed to:

Ceare (Ceare#2353) (Guild master and raid leader)

Nichee (Nichee#21164)
Siheals (Aubi#2784)
Boppit (Markiog#2156)
Vizzie (Ice#23651)

1 Like

On the lookout for DPS (melee and ranged) as we look towards the opening of Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

Social members also always welcome.

Come and join us for patch 8.2, Rise of Azshara.

Spots in our raid team for DPS, and socials are welcome.

Bump. Join us in the Eternal Palace!

If you interested in

warrior port 416
warrior arm 412
healer druid 400
hunter 400

btw I live is different time zone so i mostly play overnight in your time zone

cannot do raid but if some people play on their main overnight counts me in

mohammad6701#2252

Bump. 4/8 HC Eternal Palace, come and join us :slight_smile:

bump, 6/8 HC Eternal Palace now, come join us

Still looking for dps to come and join us, especially locks.

My brother an i are looking for a new guild.
my btag dNg#2427

Hi guys, I’m new player priest on silvermoon.
I am Looking for social guild.
My btag Zvezdolet#21356

Come join us for hc reclears and achievement runs

We are still looking for more people to come join us.

Still raiding every Friday evening and running M+ on Mondays. If you’re looking for a guild, why not come and give us a try? :slight_smile:

Looking for DPS (ranged and melee, most classes), and social members are always welcome.

Return player from NA, 415ilvl Hv DH here, have no mythic exp, wanna be in the one guild, we can progress towards the guild progress, if i deserve a spot pls let me knw

The guild i previously joined stated they ll bring us every raid and be a friendly guild. Once we joined they didnt even care abt for +2 stone even, whenever we shout for help nobdy reply.

I am hating hoping guild, need friendly ppl , i can work towards the progression for sure

CJ

You are welcome to join us, feel free to add me on btag and you can ask me anything you are wondering.

Hi,

Are you still taking people on for heroic raids? I’ve been away from the game for a little while, I got AOTC for 8.0 and 8.1 but I’d like to find a new guild for 8.2 and 8.3 AOTC.

Fury DPS.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, havn’t checked the forums much lately. But yes ofc we are still taking people for heroic raids. We still have a couple of raidnights left in TEP before we start again in the new raid. Feel free to add me on btag for questions (Nichee#21164)

Looking for a home for 8.3? Why not join us for M+ Mondays and Friday raiding…

Hi Ceare,

I’ve added Nichee as a friend on BNet.
Are you raiding tonight? I would love to join you and get to know the people in Tranquil Mind :slight_smile: