[A] Transmog contest!

Hello Magtheridon!

We had some sad news in Foundation early this year, discovering that our dear friend Avide had passed away. He was a top lad, great to have a laugh with, a good player, and person in charge of organizing the previous Magtheridon transmog contests (for which he never showed up).

Therefore we have decided to organize a transmog contest in his memory. It will be held on Saturday February 2nd at 20:30 realm time. The prizes will come out of Foundation’s guild money, the judges will be the prominent members of the guild, featuring both of the Guild Masters.

The 40 people group will meet in the Molten Core, where the contestants will compete in a few categories. There will be 35 people taking part in the contest, featuring 5 Foundation members (we’ll hold eliminations within the guild!). Sadly, due to sharding, we have to do it in a raid instance, therefore the contest is limited to alliance only :frowning:

The prizes will be:
50.000 gold for the 1st place
25.000 gold for the 2nd place
10.000 gold for the 3rd place

5.000 gold for the best slutmog
5.000 gold for the best popculture xmog
5.000 gold for the best wow character xmog

To sign up for the contest please PM me on discord (nirven#5055) with the name of your in-game character and the class. You can enter the competition with one character only, so choose wisely. I will share the Foundation discord link on the contest day to all the participants. As for sign ups, it’s going to be first come first served.

See you there! :slight_smile:

Nirven - Mac (Co-GM of Foundation)

1 Like

My condolences- but this is something awesome to do! Can other realms join too?

Might be a problem trading the prizes and with signing up I’m afraid :frowning:

1 Like

Well idd, forgot about it!

But have fun with it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.