[A] Unity - Silvermoon - 11/11 HC - Looking for Raiders!

Hi,

I am Véó, Officer and Raid Leader of Unity on Silvermoon.
Unity is actively looking for players to strengthen our raid team!
We have now got AOTC, but require more players to join for us to start progressing on Mythic!

We are a friendly, semi-hardcore guild, running 2 raid nights a week, but constantly running M+ with a few players hitting over 3K RIO and many with KSM.

RAIDING:

• Wednesday & Sunday
  • 20:00 to 22:30 (Server Time) with a break 1 hour into the raid.
  • Trial for minimum 2 weeks with at least 75% attendance.
  • Become a core raider after your trial period, proving you know your class and can perform well in raids.

RECRUITMENT:

• Recruitment is open to all DPS priority to those with Tank or Healer Offspecs.
  • Be experienced with Raiding, if its this expansion or previous expansions. We want people who are experienced, confident and can take on information quickly.
  • Socials and Mythic+ players are welcome also.

If you would like to apply, then please message me or one of the officers listed below:

Veo:
BNET: Veo#21882
Discord: Veo#9580
Oxva:
BNET: Xyclon#21503
Darkyle:
BNET: Darkyle#21396
Baratank:
BNET: Tor99er#2556

Thank you.

We are still looking for ranged DPS.

Recruitment now open to all DPS, but no warriors as we have 4 already. Thank you.

Still recruiting

1 Like

Hey , I main demo warlock but I have holy priest also . Let me know if you need one of those, I’m looking for a guild on Silvermoon
Megabombonik#21276

We’re still looking for DPS! Feel free to message us in game or on discord Darth Kermit#1791

We are still recruiting.
Please see the updated post!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.