A. Server *
Golemagg
B. Character Name *
Riderr
C. Race and Class *
Human, Protection Warrior

F. Link your characters armory page *
cant post links see me for more info

G. Do you actively play your off-specs and do you have any experience playing them? *
Yes, I play and have played all specs of the Warrior class. I have at times taken on a DPS role in certain boss fights over the years to help the guild and to refine my skill. I am equally as skilled in the alternative specs, however, I prefer tanking in Raids as this is the most enjoyable role for me.

H. Alts? *
Warlock lvl 60
Hunter lvl 56

Over the years I have used my alt as a break from tanking. Before dual specs etc, it wasnt viable for me due to respec costs/rolling on loot to use my main as DPS and as a tank. I have a number of alts that I have used in Normal, Heroic and raiding situations. I make it my aim to learn as much as I can about all classes as it is important to know what is available to me in a tanking role in terms of safety from other class spells, buffs and damage control.

3) IN-GAME & PERFORMANCE INFORMATION

A. Warcraft Logs
cant post links see Riderr in logs or see me for more info

D. Previous PVE 15 years of exp *
They were all end game guilds, we were raiding all end game content. I donā€™t play this game to mess about, with this and any other game you purchase you play to win/complete the game. I donā€™t see this as any different. Yes, you play a game to have fun but no one plays a game (especially one you pay monthly for) to stay on level 1 and be okay with that. In any of the guilds I have been in or tanked for,it was always my focus to be the best possible and complete the content available to me.

E. Describe your role in raids, as well as a possible extraordinary role on some encounters *
My role is Main tank and Iā€™m very experienced in raid leading. I have at times taken on an off tank/DPS role. I do feel more comfortable as the main tank in raids as I feel I have the leadership qualities needed to judge pulls, hold aggro and also - due to the skill I have built up over the years as a tank perform my role to a high standard where I earn the respect and confidence of my fellow guild mates.

G. What kind of attendance can you sustain in our raids?
I can make 100% attendance (any day any time) as I always know my schedule well in advance.

H. Screenshot of your in-game UI and list your keybinds.
cant post links see me for more info
I. What addons do you have set up to enhance your performance? Do you use WeakAuras (or likewise addons)?
WeakAuras, NeatPlates, DBM, ERT. A few others to just help me see the Cooldowns better.

D. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet or computer problems? *
I have a high performing and stable machine which is routinely checked and updated as required.
I have no issues with my computer or my connection. I sometimes run two or three WoW accounts at the same time on the same computer.
E. Do you have a microphone and are you able to communicate on Teamspeak 3.0? or Discord
Yes.

5) SHOW US YOURE BEST, NOT SCRUB

A. Why do you want to join This Guild? *
I am looking for a serious raiding guild. This is the only expansion I have not raided to the extent and the standard which I have in previous years. Due to the passing of a family member I had to take some time out. However, it has always been my intention to come back as strong as I have done before. I need to raid, I need to kill bosses and I would like to do this with a guild that I feel would be a friendly, dedicated and focused place to be part of. Raiding is what this game is about for me and without that I would feel I wasn\rquote t getting as much out of the experience as I should.

B. Why should we pick you? *
I am a funny (sometimes), loyal and friendly player. I am sure that I must have some skills that your guild can put to use. I am a team player who will always be willing to help the guild or individual members when needed.

C. What are you goals besides character development in World of Warcraft*
My goals in a game are always to have a fun experience, however, when it comes to raiding I am 100% focused on the task at hand. I like to meet new people from all over the world and Warcraft gives me an opportunity to socialize with like-minded people.

D. Is there anything you would like to add?
Kicking a gnome always brings me good luck! I try to kick one before every raid!

CONTACT
A. Please leave your Battlenet/skype here: so we can contact you. *
Battlenet: Riderr#21719
Discord Riderr#0095

B. Now end your application by telling us a joke *
If itā€™s just the tip, it doesnā€™t count! (I can explain this to you when you /g Invite me :wink:

2 Likes

I know this guy from RNG he is NOT TO BE TRUSED he has bad temper really bad knowledge of his class he is slow to react that comes with age too i guess,cares mostly about himself and not the guild he plays with thats why he already has changed 3 guilds people tell me.Finally he says and does wierd stuff and uses racial slurs.

I know this guy from RNG he is NOT TO BE TRUSED he has bad temper really bad knowledge of his class he is slow to react that comes with age too i guess,cares mostly about himself and not the guild he plays with thats why he already has changed 3 guilds people tell me.Finally he says and does wierd stuff and uses racial slurs.

joining your guild did not work out i am not going to be childish and say why

Was in the same guild for a brief time, he got loot counciled all the important tank gear at the start of MC as he was ā€œtrustedā€ after basically being full mc BIS from 4 weeks of play he left the guild. Bad temper, doesnt understand how threat works and my favourite " dont apply sunder if ur a warrior dps, blocks me from using it for threat" seems like he didnt learn max rank sunder

edit: Id like to add that he used his Ony head on the trinket

1 Like

I can confirm what Zhysics said,people saw how clueless and bad player he was and started making fun of him and at the end he said ā€˜ā€˜u dont wanna gear up my friend so i will leaveā€™ā€™ a guy who was just 3 days lvl 60 with green items but sure enough he wanted the guild to give him special treatment cause he was his friend.I feel sorry for the guild who will recruit this clueless slow moving selfish prick.

your not making me look bad by bad posting on a recutment post i am not going to say anything bad about you or the guild you know why i left. i also like how u did not post on your mains :slight_smile:

i dont have to? you can do that just fine on your own,you play every expansion and the only cutting edge u manage to do was Hellfire citadel which is 10months after the world 1st kill and 3 months before legion which must have been close to world last archimonde kill.And u call yourself a serious tank? and always looking to improve how did u improve all these years? by spaming LFR raids? and paying for heroic boosts?

Warrior tank who is unable to tank Onyxia while others can do it with alt paladins is not a tank you wanna consider in your raid team. Spamming lies about his former guilds on Trade and World, Drama queen that leave the guilds into the night. Provokes people into or out of the game, getting mocked with arguments and then cause he cant respond he puts people ignore

1 Like

there is a guild named psychotic. i think its the best guild for you until you get the bullets from your head. :slight_smile: you cn try act all polite in the forum but the whole server knows what scumbag you are

are u the bear? lol

Incapable of being told he is wrong which is very often. Has threat problems when people are doing acceptable damage, seems to have a 3/4 second GCD judging from logs. Lies about almost everything heā€™s done or accomplished.

Avoid at all costs

Riderr constantly told the raid to do something different to what the RL wanted. I think he has a problem with authority and likes himself to be in charge. Caused alot of weird friction in the guildā€¦

lol i know i made the right move leaving your guild with love like this

i Wish luck to the guild that recruits this guy! They will have to go with his lack of knowlage, bad behavior and also liesā€¦ like 10 years old liesā€¦ but w/e hope whoever reqruits NOOBiderr will have some stories to tell about some mental problem guy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you have posted on 3 alts now are u bored ?

the salt is real

u do know i am reporting all these posts as trolls
plz keep posting
read the code of conduct. rules :wink:

There are so far 2 actual players flaming OP and a bunch of retail chars and obvious twinks. LMAO, I dunno what you did but the salt levels are off the charts!

:wink: Que Sera Sera