[a] zeus - outlands - 7/10M recruiting dps

Zeus is a well established WoW guild formed in March 2006 from a player base that were a network of friends from previous games (EQ, DAoC) and from positive experiences in PvE and PvP on Laughing Skull and Outland.

Our main focus is raiding high end mythic content with a 2 day a week casual approach, yet still remain set on goals and focused on progress. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the EU and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for both our raiders and social players, with always someone to chat with online and help offered when needed.

We are always looking for keen & experienced raiders with the ability to fit well into our team and come prepared for each raid, this includes class knowledge, boss mechanics as well as being a reliable team player. We want to see you giving 100% to your class and our team while having a shared interest in high level progression. These are important qualities we look for in our raiders as we push progress

We have 1 raid team and keep rotations to a minimum, because of this we do not over recruit and require high raid attendance. We consider all great applications even If your class is not listed in recruitment so don’t be put off applying.

Social players are always welcome to join for hanging out, M+, Friday night HC raids.

Primary Language: English
Raids per week: 2
Playstyle: Mythic raiding

Recruiting

Currently interested in the following classes:

Ranged dps - Hunter
Melee dps - Warrior

Raiding Times

All timings in server time:

20:30 - 23:30 Wed (Progress Raid)
20:30 - 23:30 Mon (Progress Raid)
Social raid every Friday 21.00 ST

How to apply

Please contact any officer in Discord (https://discord.gg/J7N2cXpt4C) or in game about a raid spot.

@Mokey (Minimokey in game) @nyaheh (Nyahuh in game) @Cheeki (Cheekí in game) @Shootakill (Shootakill in game) @Edjuh (Ärwen in game)

Keen for a warlock to join the raid team! ( summoning master! :stuck_out_tongue: ) No really, we would love another warlock on our team to boost range dps overall. Come for a chat @ Michelle#2280

Great to see you guys are still here recruiting

1 Like

Thanks Destinite :smiley:

Added ele shaman to the possible casters we will add to the caster team, other classes will be considered.

We are still recruiting an experienced warlock to join our team. Progress on the next boss is looking good! :smiley:

We are on our raid break now until after Christmas but are still looking for a few great dps to join our mythic team.

Socials are always welcome in to the guild also, we have our Friday raid in which all ranks can join

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates :smiley:

Happy new year all. We are back and will be heading back in to progress raids again this week coming! We are looking for a few extra players to join that team - Mainly a few caster dps.

Recruitment requirements have been updated. We are excited about the new raid coming but are hoping to get our final kill of the patch next week with a 0.2% wipe last night! Eek! We are ready for the kill

Hello, I might be interested. Can we have a chat on discord?
Zar#0883

Recruitment post has been updated. Warlock and Boomkin are of highest priority at this time and Gratz on the team for finishing Palace with a new kill :smiley:

1 Like

Hey guys i could be interested.

Mained Boomkin at Uldir. Fast learner. Raid schedules are perfect for me.
Consumables are not a problem for me (few mils gold on Outland).

I won’t say my gameplay is excellent, i was able to purple/orange parse on progressing Uldir while pugging. I can definetly try harder with a proper structure tho.

Main weakness would be my game time outside of raid hours (quite a busy life).

I play all 12 classes at 120 at a reasonable skill-level (got 7 Alliance classes, 5 on Outland).

I’ll keep in touch with you Ingame !

Recruitment at this time has been limited with the team being full at this time. social spots are always available. Thanks guys <3 Enjoy the new patch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.