[A][AnV] Silvermoon - Relaxed Late Night 6/12M - LF Boomkin/Spriest/Ele shaman & Rogue

**ANV - Silvermoon - (transferred from Frostmane) **

We successfully transferred from Frostmane to Silvermoon in September and re-built a mythic roster - gaining 4 kills in mythic Eternal Palace - we are once again opening recruitment for last few spots to go into Nya’lotha, the Waking City strong!

Having cleared heroic Eternal Palace we are rebuilding to form a mythic roster. We lost a few members due to Classic release and a few other reasons. AnV has been raiding for a long time formed way back in 2007 this being our 12th year, and looking to add a good few more years to it! This isn’t the first time we’ve transferred either, originally on Dunemaul server at around Throne of Thunder release we moved for more fresh blood (under the name Acta Non Verba), we are hoping to be renewed once again on Silvermoon!

Our ethos are simple, have fun whilst raiding, we like a laugh between pulls and a silly discussions after raid ends. Obviously since we are a raiding guild we focus where it needs to be, but don’t take ourselves too seriously, we see you as a person and not DPS #1 or 13 on the meter.

A lot of our members have took part in irl meets with each other, we have our own Facebook group, so we are looking for people who will fit into our screwed up family and not just those that can pump out the numbers, that’s important to us, we want to raid with people we like.

We raid on a fairly casual schedule too, only 6 hours per week, and prefer if you can make 2 out of 3 nights, our later raid times attract people who are a bit older, members ranging from mid 20s to late 40s, and having families or demanding jobs.

Our raid times:
Monday/ Wednesday/ Thursday
22.00 - 0.00 server time

Our current progress:
7/12 HC Nya’lotha
11/12 N Nya’lotha
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 HC Eternal Palace

Our Aims: To clear heroic in good time and push a few mythic mode bosses (we realise we aren’t a cutting edge guild!) We prioritise a fun atmosphere, without any drama whilst getting to see most fights while they are current!

What we ask of you:
Come prepared, be online ready for raid invites (from 21.45) and know what the bosses do. (We usually provide the flask and feasts so don’t need to worry about those!)
Communicate with us, if you know you can’t make a raid - let us know!
Don’t be an a*se, and leave any drama out of guild/raid chat!
Try your best, that’s all we can ask of :slight_smile:

If you like what you’ve read and have any more queries add for a chat on bnet:

hellykins#2114 (myself) my in-game char is Enyía - Silvermoon
Goneril#2442

Or check our website, for more information and to apply!
http:// www.actaguild. org/ (remove the spaces)

2 Likes

Looking for DPS of many specs!

2 Likes

Mythic Sivara down!
Looking for more DPS for further mythic progress (Behemoth down to 2% with 19 people!)

1 Like

Looking for more DPS of all classes!

1 Like

2/8 M down now and close to a third!
Looking for more DPS of all classes, esp Rogue & Lock!

1 Like

3/8 M down now, with Radiance of Azshara slain!
Still looking for more DPS of all classes!

1 Like

Room for more DPS of ALL classes!

1 Like

I wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

@ ariyas, thank you :blush:
Another week and more attempts on Lady Ashvane! Still looking for a few more DPS - WW monk/Rogue/Lock in particular, but will consider all good applicants!

1 Like

Still looking for more DPS players!

Looking for more DPS, a Rogue, Warlock and WW Monk would be great, but considering most other classes!

1 Like

Still looking for more, for more Eternal Palace progress, to visit Nyalotha with and to prep into the Shadowlands in the future!

1 Like

Come celebrate WoW’s 15th anniversary with us (and AnV’s 12th!), working on Ashvane mythic and best attempt around 20% - hoping for that kill soon!

Looking for all DPS classes! And one healer!

1 Like

Looking for a resto druid/MW monk! And more DPS!

WE need 1 healer Druid/MW Monk and more DPS!

1 Like

Looking for more of those DPS thingies!

Hey! I am an italian player(do not worry I’m perfectly fine with english, I work in english lol), I just created a new toon on Silvermoon because I want to start fresh in an english server( Worgen Rogue). I am searching for a new guild where I can level with someone and run mithics as fast as I can(after reaching 120 ofc). Let me know if you are interested or if you are searching for 120 only.

Hello Elumos, we are still looking for DPS, but need those that can step straight into mythic raids as we spend most of our time in mythic eternal palace and you would need to catch up mostly by yourself before you could start trial. If you are interested in a spot once you have hit 120 and cca 425 ilvl, feel free to apply and we will work things out : )

Hi, are you still recruiting for dps? I’m an Arms warrior who can keep up at mythic level (yes, I know fury is much better but I really love arms). Really like what I’ve read so far! My btag is Slate#21321 if you’d like to contact me.

1 Like

We’re still looking for DPS yes, sent you a request (I’m hellykins)!

1 Like