Abondon ship? classic failed? dead game in a month?

devs dont care about botters. devs dont care about interacting with the Community, the devs doesnt make any blue post regards anything or adressing any issues. pool sizes are getting lower for each week that goes by now.

The overall vibe is toxic the game feels weird tuned. We all knew Before Classic was released this sounds to good to be true, people said activision will probably fcuk up someway, is what we assumed here allready ? are we going to see a new private server pop up soon, who will stay in Classic ?

11 Likes

I’m happy with Classic. Bye!

40 Likes

im happy you can be happy with bad Products me myself have abit higher standards, but i guess we are all different right ?

4 Likes

PvP is ruined in classic (AV PvE farm instead of PvP)
Phase 2 involved loads of “min-maxing” raids camping flight paths and ruining the experience for people not in raids.
All the bots and afkers in PvE AV as well.
I would’ve truthfully left already, if not for my guild.
It’s probably the only experience in classic that I like anymore tbh.

4 Likes

yeah you are not alone on this… the devs dont care about the Product for sure now, only matter of time Before the players neither will do, it allready happening the statistics dont lie.

1 Like

Yeah, I was hoping for a good PvP experience aha.
What did I expect xD.

the hope of Classic lays now in the hand of private server, we can only hope someone out there hears our call

1 Like

If you are seeking refuge, <Classic Refugees> will feed you. Apparently retail is this entirely new game with lots of new stuff to discover. I feel 15 again being lost in a new MMO.

1 Like

I doubt private servers will be revived any longer.
Not with high populations anyway.

the hardcore player fan base will Always find a sollution. Its only a matter of time Before people will address the state wow Classic is in right now. once streamers and youtubers with large follower crowds will start talking aboutt it the day is soon upon us. now lets take some popcorn sit back and enjoy the show

After seeing some vid from nost where max dps of the raid was around 320 and they actually did whole BWL it lets me think that pirates have rose glasses about sweet pservers and classic as a whole. We play on the Base of 1.12 patch and talents(etc) if anyone forgot that. So why should i waste a time for game which Will be even more buggy and my char can drop to doom in one Day?

well we have a dev team that no longer care for the Product, allowing botters to farm everywhere… now 06.00 in the morning i know where i can get honorable kills, cause i know 4 different zones there are botters everyday at this hour

2 Likes

Botters/farmers were all along in pservers too, especially on Elysium. If there it has a chance theyll get banned, on private project they can pay a fee to devs and bot/goldselling openly. Reports Reports and again Reports, unfortunately pservers wont deal with them too for sure

we have had some private server that didnt deal with it, but we also had private server that dealt with it, however the dev team with most passion for the game as for example northdale, would be much welcomed by the larger hardcore audience for sure

There’s no hardcore in classic mate. Only, maybe, minmaxing when speedrunning with 20 warrior easy raids and thats all. Can only agree with you with one fact - they should be dealing something about bots because we’re actually paying subs

3 Likes

This is one of the worst to me, though I kind of understand it. If you communicate people will always hate you for something, and I guess they feel the uncertainty is better for them than the hate they get from communicating.

Yeah, me too. I’m just not having fun playing classic PvP anymore, at all.

so the game dead already then ?

This game is not about definition of hardcore at all, doesnt matter which server is. However it can be fun without it, or it doesnt?

1 Like

this is off topic wether its hardcore or not mate, we talking about the devs dont care about the Product, doesnt matter if hardcore player or not playing it

Told you in post before as yes, they should show some work about bots, since they have our subs. Money should be paid for some effort