About Classic Beta

Yeah, i didnt get the beta this time, i sat infront of my screen for 14 hours waiting, hoping i would get it, and when i didnt, i got dissapointed. Soo, my point with this, is, you should give it to me. yeah, its that simple :slight_smile:

ah too bad man, I didn’t wait and when I checked my launcher randomly I noticed I did get! yay!

Not gonna use it though, I’m just wait to play the full game so I’ll wait till august :slight_smile:

Oof, that makes me feel even worse, you got it, but yout not gonna play it, if i had it iäd play like 6-12 hours a day, everyday lol

but do you just want to ‘play’ the beta or would you look for bugs and stuff that isn’t scalled correctly and report it etc? Because if you just want a beta invite to play it you should just wait until the actual game gets released.

I would be constantly reporting the bugs to make the game experience as close to vanilla as possible as thats what the majority of the players want. Ofcourse, a beta includes reporting bugs. So ofcourse i’d report them, and sorry for the late response. The thing is, i want to play it alot, and reporting bugs, i like it aswell, and i dont want to play on private servers for multiple reasons: Their wrong, illegal, not the real vanilla experience, the community is different. I just wanna play the real deal you know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.