About earning renown

Hi everyone, sorry about that but despite having read many topics on the matter it’s still unclear to me how things work.
I have finished the covenant campaign (Ardenweald) and I just want to keep going through the storyline but the game tells me I must earn Renown 44 to start chapter 4 of Chains of Domination. I’m currently at Renown 30. How do I do that ? The daily quests in the Heart of the Forests all earn me 1 Renown each, despite being long as hell (stuff like “Complete 3 World Quests in Maldraxxus”). Surely there must be another way to get to 44 ?..

Thanks!!

You can do callings, dungeons, raids, pvp, and all of those have a chance to drop you renown. You can click the covenant sigil on your minimap, then click the renown bar, and hover over the renown orb there. The tooltip shown then will tell you what kind of sources you can obtain renown from.

Yeah I saw that dungeons raids and pvp do give Renown, I don’t really have enough stats to do any of those though… I’m really just into lore. Anyway thank you !

You can do normal dungeons, and callings, that’ll get you some renown aswell. As for gear: for not a lot of gold, you can buy some better gear from the auction house to make it all the easier, and perhaps even join a heroic.

But normal dungeons can drop renown aswell.

2 Likes

I’ll try those out. Thanks for the tips :))

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.