About the character boost restrictions

Hi, so I’m one of the people who decided to level a draenei shaman, it was my plan before the character boost was even announced and i do support the idea of the boost being locked to core races only, it makes a lot of sense since it introduces one new class to each faction.

I didn’t buy the character boost, nor have i decided if i ever will. But i did entertain the thought, most recently now that its on sale. However, after having played my draenei shaman all the way to level 70 and just started raiding SSC on him yesterday, i did get quite attached to the draenei race. So if i would ever want to buy that boost i would want it to be for a draenei character.

In this case i don’t see why i should be able to boost a dwarf which was my character in vanilla classic, which took way longer to level than my draenei but not be able to boost another draenei. So if you already did specifically level a draenei, should you be able to also use your boost on that race?

This thread is not about the be or not to be for the boost itself, but rather if this specific limit should still apply to people who already leveled a draenei from scratch. Thanks for reading.

ps. I would not want Blood Elf boost to be unlocked for me just because i leveled a draenei or vice versa.

you shouldn’t be able to boost any character in the first place

5 Likes

But I think this is what it will turn into, it’s starting already. I agree if you have levelled a Draenei or Blood Elf to 70 you should be able to boost one but only the race you have levelled, not both.

Maybe even to 58 like DKs were to start with.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.