About the upcoming balance changes

I usually prefer to lurk but this time around i just wanna throw my 2 cents out there and see if somebody actually agrees with some stuff

-Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite can once again stack more quickly when multiple Corrupted Gladiator’s Spite trinkets are used against a target.

Who asked for this, im relatively certain that the majority of non RMX teams were happy this was gone, i get that they dont want the trinket to be useless but just reverting the last hotfix seems very wrong /shrug

Corruption Effects

• Versatile’s effectiveness has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

First of all, i like that they actually try to do something about the vers stacking which made the games quite slow lately, however i genuinely dont think nerfing vers amps was the right move and somebody correct me if im wrong, but be reducing the effect by 33% it doesnt only reduce the DR we get but also the damage we do so it wont really change that much

also on a sidenote: even before there was a debate going on whether locks should go mastery or vers, i guess thats solved which the incoming nerf to vers, and i guess that goes for quite a few classes that are jut gonna go on to stacking other amps

Azerite Essences

• Reaping Flames (Major – Rank 3) no longer activates on player-controlled targets such as pets, totems, or guardians.

Even tho i liked abusing it into demo locks/ dks it was obvious that i was gonna get fixed at some point and is probably healthy for the game so i dont rly mind

• Resolved an issue that prevented Conflict and Strife (Major – Rank 2) effect from providing additional defensive benefit from versatility under the effects of certain class stuns.

It was about time they fixed this, it´s sadly going to be a huge hit for jungle but at the end of the day it was a bug so thats good i guess

Mistweaver

*Chrysalis (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Life Cocoon by 25 seconds (was 45 seconds).

I´m personally really happy with the direction they are taking with this one, however maybe i´m thinking about it too much but even with 20 second increased cd its still gonna lie up with pmuch every cooldown isnt it? But hey at least something is being done about mistweaver being the most played healer atm

Here are just a few things i wanna throw out there that are missing on the list which i would like to see being adressed/being done instead:

*Instead of nerfing vers amps i would much rather see them cap it at some reasonable point, i wont put a number out there because i genuinely don´t know what would be healthy for the game but capping it doesnt seem to be too bad, the other option would be to straight up only nerf the defensive bonus of vers, this would most likely speed up games a little bit

*Vitality Conduit, either increase the cd by a large margin or attach a mana cost to it, even with the cocoon nerf mistweavers will be able to rotate it with coconut reliably and in general it seems way too busted for literally having no cost at all

I apologize about the wall of text, ill try to format the post later so its a bit easier to read on the eyes, looking forward to hearing what people think about this c:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.