Achievements broken after transfer

After my transfer all my reputation on my main character which is my main class which i enjoy the most and want to do everything on, is unable to unlock the achievements that I already did as well as quests that I have to complete again, but can’t since i’ve already done them.

So to sum up. I had a problem with my main Battle,net account (main being this one) many years ago, which made me change accounts, to a different Battle,net account. Now I decided to fix it. I transfered my main character, since I couldn’t fit the criteria for a merge.

I was prepared to lose things unlocked for the account, such as mounts and achievements unlocked by other character and the achievements that count progression on all characters. But not character spesific achievments, and speically not the rep, that being very character spesific.

I just want my rep grinding to mean something, so please just fix it.
This also deleted my rep towards the WoD pathfinder and Legion Pathfinder as well as the current pathfinder.

Because the achievements and grind process is on your old account, your new one hasnt ‘earned’ it. Theres nothing to fix. It would be like cheesing to get flying on other accounts if you move a character with it unlocked on your first account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.