Add new HD versions of platekini, mailkini, etc

god i want the Heritage armor for elves so bad, kinda wondering what rep we would need to farm tho, dunno if darnassus still counts (r.i.p.)

Other than that i’ll take any slutmog they throw at me, i’m not gonna use them but at least there would be more choice which isn’t bad.

While we’re at it, please can we hunters get the transmog alleria has? i’m pretty sad that we didn’t get that one, it’s way more hunter-y then what we currently have in wow imo.

2 Likes

Bring back options to show skin, add back skirts and the like. Or why do even the arms need to be covered 100% nowadays? Or the hands? If somebody wanna go jean de Arc let them, I will make a hidden helm, skirt and chainmail shirt and leggings plate char. I don’t hurt anybody with it…

Also:

• More 1 big shoulder or just 1 shoulder transmogs
  • Quivers introduced
  • Librams being visible
  • Dresses and the like from holidays mogable year around.*

*Only exceptions pumpkin helm, bunny ears and Christmas suit.

4 Likes

In my honest opinion I’d be happy if they just updated the old gear. I love my mog(not mogged the gloves atm), but I really wish the graphical quality of it was a ton better…

3 Likes

But i want to be in my Christmas outfit all year around :ccccc

1 Like

Why not?

It would make a lot of old gear usefull and better again(or worse, if you don’t agree with the upgrade). To me it would be like getting something new.

1 Like

They could make sets that would be both “skimpy” for those who want it, without it being “plate bikinis”…

If the Night Elves got heritage armor that was like their Archer armor from WC III, many would be happy. And it would be lore friendly.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/875690.jpg

or Draenei armor that looks like their old concept art

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/4/46/Draenei_female_uncorrupted.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/264?cb=20070124023606
3 Likes

Pretty much none of the hunter gear looks like hunter gear, I agree. At least not if you look at what important hunter NPC’s are wearing.

It’s one of the main reasons I stopped playing hunter. They look nothing like the hooded hero I imagine them as.

1 Like

I[quote=“Saeryn-auchindoun, post:26, topic:96303”]
or Draenei armor that looks like their old concept art

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

[/quote]

I want that! I NEED that!

Edit to add link: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/4/46/Draenei_female_uncorrupted.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/264?cb=20070124023606

3 Likes

Would also add:

• Cooler cloaks like the one shoulder cloak from new Arthas in Warcraft 3
  • More ragged and dirty looking sets
  • Back options such a bags, totems or standards
  • Elegant looking sets, something more high elven like
1 Like

I find them too distracting, so that’s a no from me chief.

I support this cause

1 Like

Yeah, I guess. I’d just be worried it would be at the expense of actual new stuff.

I see no harm in updating old sets that are already in the game anyway.

That being said I’m otherwise heavily against ridiculously skimpy sets. It ruins immersion and enables the “I prefer looking at the butts of female characters” crowd that I always find so offputting. Showing some skin, sure, but a plate thong? If you’re into that kind of thing games like Aion are a good alternative.

meh i mean they had the time to do two unique transmogs for blizzcon and the RaF, I’d prefer they put their resources in redoing old transmogs, or at least make the new ones good, we lost half of them this expansion and the one we got aren’t impressive.

3 Likes

Wait… So you don’t want other people to have something they enjoy because you find it hard not to control your wondering eye?
Do I have that right?

4 Likes

This thread is why we can’t have nice things.

But he is asking for nice things.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7 Likes

Agreed. :blush:

2 Likes

@ Op

Thing is, unless the devs are from asia, you will find less and less skimpy items and women are less sexualized like they were in older gen games.

I doubt Blizz will return to old format,because these days people are offended even by a cardboard box.

2 Likes

I’d rather they just updated all the old models a little by little tbh.

Like just HDfy them, like that one dev that posted an updated 3d judgement set.

1 Like