Add new HD versions of platekini, mailkini, etc

Agreed my outfit dates from cata. That’s 9 years and the only change they have made thus far is ruin my hat last expansion then ruin my new hat this expansion.

Give more armorkinis and free spirit outfits.

3 Likes

The limit should honestly be like the Night Elf sets you see in Darkshore. That’s still a tasteful amount of skin being shown while also not being overly sexualized like having a ridiculous plate thong.

If the sets are like that I’m all for it. Anything else like the Glorious set and it’s a massive no from me.

Arnt you can hide all gear save pants?

But that’s boring. It’s not about just being naked, you gotta be creatively naked

6 Likes

Hear, hear!

Waste of resources, says the lightforged

3 Likes

To be fair, lightforged didn’t take much resources to be made.

so much this. Especially when I use the WoD selfie cam my chest piece looks like 3 stretched pixels

3 Likes

Yes you do good sir.

Also the night elf armor from classic cinematic and they have been wearing since bfa ingame.

4 Likes

Thank you mario for sharing your thoughts with us, we appreciate it.

1 Like

mogs into frilly dress and designs 0.00%-0.5% super expert levels

MARIO! help me! I’m kidnapped again!

Grabs popcorn while I watch you die alot and be in pain right before moving to the next castle so you can’t rescue me

But if you do ‘rescue’ me I fly into the arms of Luigi and proclaim he rescued me!

2 Likes

Your name isnt peach though

And generous bosoms, nicely rounded behinds and bulging muscles (+100% bulging muscles for male characters).

Though it would be fun to know the names of the stuff my female blood elf paladin wore at lvl 40-45. It was plate, but for some reason only on the front of her legs, a bit of pelvis coverage and twin cups on her breasts. So most skin shown in my guild group, but she was the tank so she still had by far the most armor…

1 Like

You’d think blizzard would have caved in a bit seeing how people are literally modding their games for this… and more…

Unfortunately the hypocrites just can’t let players get what they want because “reasons”, even though we have been slaughtering our way through god knows how many half naked foes over the years.

2 Likes

To be fair, those people are trying to turn WoW into a game that it’s not. Same with anyone putting NSFW content in games that aren’t suitable for it.

Where appropriate such as Night Elf Sentinels I’m fine with skimpier gear, but if you want anything more than that then play another MMO like Aion.

Princess Peach would know.

1 Like

Not all are, some are simply grabbing a HD texture pack made by fans.

Personally I’m not interested in running around in a skimpy outfit all the time. I’m just tired of seeing blizzard constantly giving characters we fight various kinds of minimal clothing, while us the players are still for the most part stuck with the pixelated stuff from vanilla, with the odd bikini here and there.

Why are they so afraid of expanding the sexy options for the players… Just make it skimpy for both sexes to shut down the “its sexist” argument.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. As long as the amount of skin being shown is tasteful for both males and females I’m all for it provided it isn’t one of those ridiculous plate thong set-ups.

1 Like

Reported for transphobia.
They can be whatever they want.