Add new HD versions of platekini, mailkini, etc

I approve of this, I demand more sexy and revealing armor sets in high definition!

3 Likes

BOD leather set looked good !

got to agree on this one

I love platekini’s. Why? Because people hate them.

2 Likes

well not hate them, more like they make absolutely no sense for plate. For light armor like cloth or leather it could make sense but it covering so little defeats the purpose of wearing steel armor :stuck_out_tongue:

WoW doesn’t make a great deal of sense though. Besides, I actually like the skin texture of some races. I love platekini’s on Draenei and Goblins, the characters shapes suit them perfectly.

It’s boring on human toned skin innit.

They should, at the bare minimum, give all the Classic and TBC era gear updated textures to reduce the blurriness. They don’t need to be changed drastically, just, y’know… have the same files without the need for 2004’s texture compression.

6 Likes

Well, first of all; taste is subjective. I don’t particularly like that look.
But more importantly; I play hunter, so good looking plate, leather or cloth doesn’t really help me. I’m of course talking about sets from my own personal perspective (meaning; my taste and my preferred class).

I’m sure there’s plenty of people who’ve liked some particular set in the last years. I have not; not one that I’m able to use anyway.

I’d rather they make some simple but realistic old style weapons and armour like crossbows, sticks and such.

I know we have some and I usually mog them but, to be honest, they look too pixelated.

They could start by giving us the civilian clothing seen around the game. Might not be armors but they are simple which we need more of.

1 Like

Have you checked Tauren heritage armor?

I wholeheartedly agree.
#PodForPres

1 Like

If I would have a possibility to just express how much of owwww yeeee and hell yaaahhhh moment I just had reading what you wrote

most gear (tmog) added in BFA looks so bad that i would gladly trade it away for updates to older gear.

and now that they don’t make class specific raid sets anymore, i would even trade the next raid tier away for updates to gear. ( most of the next raid sets look terrible btw )

1 Like

I am sorry, but you are a gnome. Almost everything looks ugly on your character.

Subjective.
But that’s beside the point. I’ve racechanged this character a lot. Hunters are just really screwed when it comes to good looking sets (imo anyway, I’m sure there’s people who like their stuff but to me it’s all ugly; there is not a single hunter set that I like the look of and that I’d wear as a whole). :man_shrugging:t3:

They are. My 3 hunters wear a Legion tier set, Challenge mode set and dwarven heritage armour. And only few sets look nice on them even when 2 of them are elves, but i always found me being lazy the bigger problem.

I still think some races are harder to look good with though - gnomes, worgen, trolls, orcs.

I’ve checked the upcoming RAF set out on all races (in the Wowhead dressing room). It looks really good on gnomes actually. I’m getting that as soon as they finally release it. I love the adventurer vibe.

Lxser Pod 2020
Make WoW UwU again

2 Likes