Advice and help for a dumb girl

so i had a level 103 brewmaster that i decided quite a while ago that i didn’t want anymore so i sold all her stuff and sent her money to another character recently decided i wanted to play her again not really sure why i deleted her in the first place and was wondering where i could get some okay gear so i could actually play her again without the risk of dying if i accidentally pull a second enemy because it’s pretty impossible for me to even quest with her

If you give me your battle net tag , ill take you to some places to get some gear when I’m bored? A few 10 min raid runs will get you some high end gear for your level, Easily.

2 Likes

Did you try

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Hfc gear should do until 106 ish then maybe some crafed legion blues .
Or looms upgraded now .

You can only restore 1 item every 15 days or so, so that wouldn’t/shouldn’t work.

You can add several items to a list… just don’t confirm until everything is checked.

2 Likes

You can do as many as you want hun like Anna said just dont press confirm until ready :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Get heirlooms or buy greenies from the AH. Then look on wowhead for some quests that give you the missing pieces of gear. Since you’re lvl 103 on that brewmaster.
If you have some marks of honor lying around you can also get some WoD pvp gear.

2 Likes

Get in a guild. Ask them for help. 15 minutes later you’re decked.

okay i did say I’m a complete idiot, i had completely forgotten about the existence of heirlooms. i have a couple of 110 pieces for brewmaster and they should work until i get some other bits from questing and such.

3 Likes

looms, questing, youll be fine in a few hours

2 Likes

A girl you say, have you ever been to goldshire? One can make some good money in there.

1 Like

No.
Just no XD

Yeah never sell anything equipped ever. Only ever sell resources gathered and gold sent but yes as others have said just equip heirlooms and they don;t have to match armour. Wear cloth if that’s all you have till you get the leather quest items. Best way to get equipped quickly is start new legion area from the beginning. The first quests get you equipped pretty quickly.

try going to the help tab and select item restoration, you can restore the gear you had on it. but you got to have the stuff you got for selling/destroying/scrapping it

It works instantly, used it when i accidently scrapped my shield and weapon a few weeks ago

Even if the heirlooms are too low they will give you something until you replace them with quest gear.

We had a friend who got hacked and we dragged him through content to get him some stuff in the mean time until he got restored.

Chocoh I think we should help the lady out and accompany her ;))

1 Like

this is why rp servers are creepy

1 Like

not just rp servers, theres creepy people everywhere … generally little kids

What’s creepy about me putting on my school girl transmog, and dancing a round on a female dranei?

What happens in goldshire, stays in goldshire.