Advice for my goals

Hi

I am not the greatest player only ever achieving around 2.1k previously and never going higher due to time and real life commitments.

As I could never push to be elite and I enjoy most classes one of my goals has always been to get 1.8k on every class for fun and a personal achievement.

Due to erratic play times I don’t have regular team mate and I use lfg. Due to having a small child I also don’t use voice as I need to listen out for them.

It sounds like a silly question as alot depends on the meta etc, but I’d love to get people’s advice on what order I should play each class from easiest to hardest to get to 1.8 for each. I think starting with the easiest will give me more time to practice PvP in general and get me ready by the time I play more complicated classes.

I have already completed it on a paladin (holy). An order of what you think I should do them in would be great. Don’t worry about enjoyment or meta, I just enjoy playing the game regardless of class and I can always swap out the order if the meta is terrible for one class and it’s unplayable. Also please remember this is for 1.8k only as some classes I believe may be much harder to get glad for example but may be stupidly easy to get through the 1.8k bracket due to player skill at that rating.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.