[Advice] Thinking of transferring to Ravencrest

Hello, everyone! I recently came back to the game after skipping the majority of BfA. My old realm was pretty dead before, but now it’s completely dead, so I am considering transferring to Ravencrest.
I am mainly interested in Mythic raiding and high M+ keys. Would Alliance on Ravencrest be a good fit for that? Also, could any of you old-timers here tell me a little about the economy, queues, general realm atmosphere and other things I should know about?
Any input would be greatly appreciated and I hope to see you all soon!

Hey,

I’ve been on Ravencrest for about 1 year and a half now.

Theres a mix atmosphere here, probably due to it being the end of expansion, however there are plenty of awesome guilds here. High end mythic raiding / casual mythic raiding.

Queue times for ? LFG is the same as all alliance - theres no queues to log in on the server. Trade chat is typical popular trade chat, boosting advertisements and the occasional guild recruitment.

Aside from that, the realm is very friendly, if you’d like to know more hit me up in game, or just come and create a class trial and see what you think yourself!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply, Astronaught! I really do appreciate it!

I agree - mixed atmosphere is probably due to the end of the expansion approaching. What’s most important to me is a friendly atmosphere and a good choice of mythic raiding guilds, so it sounds like Ravencrest can provide in that regard.

I also assume there might be some queues when SL launches, but it’s good to hear, that usually there aren’t any. I will probably go ahead with the transfer in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, more opinions are always helpful!

It seems to me that quite a lot of guilds lack ranged dps for mythic raiding. I would assume you would be attractive to several serious raidguilds.

I have been on RC since early MoP and besides from the usual boosters (wich imo have done nothing good for the game) the invironment is very decent here.

1 Like

Thank you, Ngempuq! Glad to hear you have had a positive experience on RC! The boosters don’t really bother me. As much as I do not approve of them, I have accepted them as part of the game now.

Regarding the guilds, you are correct. I see many openings for rDPS, so hopefully I will find one that works for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.