[A][EU][Silvermoon] <Soup Squad> 11/11HC - 2/11M Looking for Raiders, social and M+ members

Soup Squad

Soup Squad is an expanding semi-hardcore raiding and sociable guild looking for more like minded players to join us. We have an experienced team of raiders and mythic+ players plus an active discord server. With the launch of 9.2 we have expanded our raid team in two, the heroic and mythic team. We have over 350 characters in the guild with some of the top mythic plus players on the server and our discord server is always sociable and active for all to join. Our guild culture is based on having fun (often mature humour) and all come from different backgrounds.

Recruitment

Everyone is welcome on a social, PVP or M+ basis but raid spots are based on required openings and current progression.

We have a range of different mythic plus players varying in rating with the top end of the guild pushing keys 22+. If you are looking to progress through the high keys or just get your weekly 15 done we have it covered.

If raiding is not your thing, we always have mythic plus keys being run throughout the week with plans for more kinds of social community events

Raid spots are given on a trial basis, current openings are listed below however exceptional candidates will be taken into consideration. If you are interested and have any questions please apply below or approach our recruitment officer: Prgx (Battle net: pRGSTAJ#2900 / Discord: PRG#4398)

The Great Soup Squad Push

A monthly competition where teams will push their key from a +2 to as high as possible within the time limit or until they fail to time their key.

We have organised these events multiple times and have given out over a million gold in prize money to our winning teams.

The Meat & Gravy

The goal for the mythic team is to progress as far through SoF mythic as possible, as of the time of updating this forum we are about to begging mythic progress. Meanwhile heroic team will clear HC in full and then will make a decision on what the players want to do for the rest of the tier.

Mythic Team Raid Night:

Days: Thursday & Tuesday
Times: 8PM - 11PM Server Time

HC Team Raid Night:

Day: Wednesday - Sunday
Time: 9PM - 11PM Server Time

Visit us at:
SOUPSQUADdotCOdotUK

20 Likes

They learned me how to do fatescribe. 10/10 would join em again.

2 Likes

I love this, it’s my go to soup. So easy to make and delicious! 5 stars

2 Likes

Gave me depression. Would recommend. 10/10.

4 Likes

Join they’ve got a lot of radical raiders around! :smiley: 10/10.

3 Likes

One of the most awesome soups out there :purple_heart: Great people, great raiders. Huuu weee!

1 Like

I heard Soup Team feed the homeless gnome soup. Can you confirm?

Shame you’re not Horde, I’d join otherwise.

2 Likes

Do you accept gnomes?

Gnome Soup?

Redneck noises are a must

Neckbears do get extra DKP

3/10M now, letsgooo

Hi.

I am looking for a guild actively running M+.

Quit at the end of Nathria 4/10m - but i’m looknig to gear up a few characters as I head into 9.2 and I’m back playing. Currently looking at boomie and monk for 9.2 but also want to keep my main (hunter) geared.

Do you guys do much M+ ? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey,

Yes we have alot of high rated mythic plus players. We have runs most days, you are welcome to stop by and see if it was for you?

Cheers

Can I run off boss platforms?

Recruiting for out 9.2 team, hit us up!

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t

Up to the top we go! Bump

Back from our Christmas break. Hit us up guys :slight_smile: