Affliction is very bad

I think affliction is the baddest class in this game in pvp and pve
I suggest you blizzard developer to delete this talent spec or class
My thick dots are a joke in terms of damage, lol of agony, lol of corruption and unstable chicken affliction.
The class is very bad, dots damage need to be buffed a lot because this is no fun anymore to play

1 Like

Dps isnt bad… but thats all. Nothing else on this class. Great shame for Blizzard who did very bad job

want some milk

Aff isnt bad but need some more love from Blizzard

Current affli in gameplay term is bad, damage wise it is good, but for fel sake…damage dealing mechanics is so off the place.
But there is a thing, none of BFA warlock specs has good and reliable gemaplay, some may look fun and fancy, but like demo it had too many tech problems.

I would say in LFR is alright, i would say. i just di jania and was on top 3 as aff. Doing WQ is nice aswell. But in PvP Pfffh Forget it. Don’t even try. I tryed and regerted it. as all special snowflake has stun+selfheal. your dots do jack shait agains it

Did u had 3 of those azerite traits that increases ur drain life after agony 50 stacks? Talk about 30k+ /sec drain.,great timing and good control is key of rulin this spec,pvp wise.

1 Like

I played Affliction in RBGs all last season and I enjoyed it, though I have switched to Destruction now.

Affliction has great damage and great spread, it’s good for keeping heavy pressure on teams and if you stack the Drain traits you can build up to… if not a burst, an excellent finisher and a way to face-tank damage with 50-stack drains.

I preferred Legion affliction though, really. I have excellent memories of 2v1 people in low-rated arenas (I never got that high just because I’m a fairly casual player) because my filler spell was such a good heal. It was really fun for me and I miss that insane tankiness.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.