After Dusk members

Bit of a long shot but looking for old guild members.

I was in the guild After Dusk and got to be good friends with the guys in there and was a regular in the raid team, I ended up having a big move in real life and found that I didn’t have much time to play anymore.

i ended up drifting away from the game and never managed to get on anymore but after nearly 8 years away I am back on now so I’m looking if any of my old guild mates are still around.

I had to create a new account as my old one was deleted, doesn’t surprise me after so many years of being inactive.

I had 2 characters in the guild, I have named my new characters after the old names but I had -

Imei - Rogue
Metropol - Mage

Again I know it’s a long shot but wondered if any of the guys were still around, I’m well out of the loop for content and would be useless in dungeons/raids at the moment but would like to get back in touch again.

I’ve tried looking up the guild online but it looks like it went inactive long ago so I can’t find anyone to contact through any other method so just wanted to give this a try.

Cheers lads.

7 Likes

May the new year bring back old friends. Good fortune.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.