After today I get the Mythic+ LFG struggle of some players to find a group

Yeah, you are playing DPS, you come home from work, handle the chores, and then decide to log in to “jump into dungeon asap”. You join the queue and the estimated time is measured in hours because DPS are still plentiful and tanks/healers are somehow not incentivized to go to a possibly unknown keystone with a completely unknown composition when they have the option to just, go to a known keystone with a known composition.

DPS have problems getting groups because tanks and healers are scarce in the current system, but you think they will rain from the heavens to participate in a worse system.

1 Like

I m not playing dps.

Tanks and healers are not scare - its freaking system which make them scare.

What composition you talking about? Every class and spec can do 15+ after some time in season.

1 Like

nobody sane does that though . and if you wanna be super hardcore min maxer - well play like hardcore player.

thats complete bs. i did plenty of +14s this week and my alts had like 180 score after reset. wont lie i play quite a lot of this week - dungeon weekly is motivating wont lie .

i just did very smooth +2 15 grimrail - and the team was - me on my 900 score Bm hunter (non meta) 450 score demo lock (again non meta ) , 1300 score druid healer and 1600 score BM monk and highest was 1800 havoc dh (semi meta)

they trick and key to do this - was a) tank who knew how to play tank and how to make sure mobs are facing away from us b) he was 289 - so at itlv that drops in 14-15 and to which you can upgradeyou gear with valor at whooping 1k score.

just play the game instead expect to get instant invites to +15 - maybe do 5-10 12-14 keys and then apply ?

Which is why i buy a bunch of WoW tokens that i then pass out to the boosters.

No waiting then.

Were you lucky to find those 4?
I play for a year and not only i haven’t found 1 of the 4 but noone has ever “helped me” to join my keys (not to carry or boost ) but just play.
I have helped several times others without waiting anything in return.And still do when i finish my vault i offer to join any key level in the guild one of my characters is.
Many play for themselves and the loot of their alts.And the Vault of their alts.
This all is not a complaint just my whole wow experience in a year.

2 Likes

No reason to hang around doing lower keys unless your gear really sucks.

1 Like

Meanwhile I play a hybrid class and do not do anything but tank. I’d never play mistweaver or windwalker.

rogue and warlock can only do dps and alot of dps but does not make finding groups easyer …

Well, good for you :smile:

In communities and guilds. Probably very hard in pugs, allthough you can add people to your friendlist.

I feel like billzard tested the waters with SL on how much we can take, i mean every end of expansion saw a huge relaxation on the most important aspects of that expansion: Legion-you can buy all the legos from NPC (loved it).
BFA- all the corruptions sold by NPC (amazing , for a not so great expansion i had alot of fun when i had all the coruption gear i wanted)
SL- …I mean legendary wasnt hard to get, just expensive, but that wasnt the main problem it was the convenants and it took so much time to make them decent-ish… ?
But now at the end of the expansion, what do they do? They add some dungeons that they know people would grind like crazy for ring sets ex.Mechagon and you would think its the end of the expansion and people would chill, but no, people went crazy grinding for gear that wont matter very soon, and pugging and even raiding in guilds is strict as hell now, its like people went crazy all of a sudden for something that barely matters now, and this is just so unfun compared to other expansions ending.
We basicaly let Blizzard now, we would grind anything they throw at us, no matter how unfun and stupid it is… which is bad only for us.

Plenty of reason if you have bad score and refuse to push your own key . Why waste hours getting declined when you coudl get fast invites and do a lot of dungeons in that time getting 285-288 gear in process

Dont even get me started on learning how dungeons work . There is nothing that i hate more then people learning Basic dungeon mechanics in 15-16

Then do what i do on my rogue. And i absolutely completly suck at playing rogue. We are taking like really really bad numbers .

I push my own key . That’s how i got 4 dungeons down on IT when i started i was 264 when i ended i was 272. Had no problem finding people fast for 10-12 dungeons .

I say doing low keys is a waste of time when u need higher ones for the mount.

Then dont complain about getting constanyly declined .

1 Like

When you are not showing any relevant experience, don’t expect a pug to gamble their key on you. You better join communities so you can have likeminded players in your dungeon.

1 Like

yeah but rogue has a high skill cap if u master rogue u get alot of reword …

its my alt nr 12. i honestly cba to get in depth knowledge :slight_smile: i dont mind doing 12s on it till end of season (although i suspect in 2 months i will be doing 15s on it like rest of alts ) :slight_smile: the only way i cared less about that toon is if i wasnt playing it :slight_smile:

I’m not new to WoW but thank you for that good old chestnut. We can also add, join a community, play with friends, play with guildies and all the other regular advice we see.

Keys are a nightmare atm, people are insanely picky about groups, people leave, I’ve been in my keys with leavers, other keys with leavers, some early on, others just before the last boss, some where even the leader has left their own key.

Some keys go without a hitch and everyone is chill and you just run them, other keys are a huge struggle.

And as I said later in the season this will all calm down.

Atm it’s just not fun spending a huge amount of time trying to get into keys, or trying to fill keys or not completing keys.

1 Like