AH system is bad

I am surprised how bad new AH is.

Lets say you have 100x food, but you want to sell for each food. You cant do it, because you have to put EACH food yourself? There is only “MAX”. It takes forever if you put each food…

Bring back old AH, thanks!

the new AH is absolutely amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im not quite sure if i understand what you re saying.

there is no need to put items in the auction house individually. you just put in a stack and people buy from your stack and what isnt sold comes back per mail.

1 Like

I’m genuinely confused.

You have 100 food.

You want to sell 100 food.

You put 100 food in the auction house.

You sell 95 of said food.

You (hopefully at some point) get mailed the money for 95 food and 5 food

I fail to see your issue, I’m sorry.

1 Like

Not understanding something = That something is bad.

Pretty much sums up majority of the human race and history.

It’s an improvement, no doubt about it here, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time using the old version with and without addons.

As somebody says, you list as “max” and you can still make sales individually, the buyer decides how many they want to buy. You sell more, people buy what they want.

1 Like

no, i think if I understand correctly, what he means is he wanna sell 1 food separately out of the 100 stack

Then you right click the object, click the quantity bar and press “1”.

It’s faster than it was before.

Or is this just somebody thinking their clever with a “oh no, now I can’t mass list 1 auction at a time” which was a big reason why the AH got updated in the first place.

I mean there’s literally a window that says “Quantity” where you can type in any number and post exactly that number of items out of a stack.

I don’t see how that’d be an issue either, to be honest with you.

1 Like

yes im glad they updated the AH, those posts with 1 per item made it hard and slow to browse the AH

I think he didn’t understand how the new AH works

4 Likes

Life truly does work in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Why would you want to put 1 at a time ??? Put up al,people can choose to buy any amount thy want if you put up 1000 thy can still buy 1 or 5 or 100 or any other amount.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.