|A/H|Ravencrest <Mortal> 2day Mythic raiding guild looking for DPS and TANK 8/9 HC!

We’re a guild that puts a high priority on finding like-minded players who enjoy raiding with each other, doing Mythic+ and other various in-game activities. Our current goal is to build a team to go directly into Heroic Clearing and back into Mythic progression as quickly as possible.

:page_facing_up: During raid, we keep things light and enjoy joking around, but put a strong emphasis on limiting downtime in order to get as many pulls as we can on progression.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders looking for a more relaxed pace, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us and proven themselves.
We have an active discord, and on off-nights there’s generally people doing keys, playing other games with each other, and just hanging out to chat.
The one thing we all have in common is a consistent and long-term love for the game of WoW and for mythic raiding.

:page_facing_up: We emphasizes providing a stable environment and a positive atmosphere.
Since we emphasize stability, we have a relatively long trial process where every member of the raid team is expected to weigh in before a trial is approved.
While this is daunting to some, it’s a big part of how we maintain a team where we know every member is dedicated and gets along with each other.

╰┈➤ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜꜱ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ? 3 ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ.

:white_check_mark: Values based approach. Performance AND Personality.
:white_check_mark: Strong leadership. Proactive regarding issues.
:white_check_mark: Mutual Respect / Genuine Relationship.

╰┈➤ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴜꜱ?

:white_check_mark: A diverse, committed and reliable management team that you can trust to provide you the raiding atmosphere you seek.
:white_check_mark: An engaging group of people inside and outside of raids, with lots of banter is expected.
:white_check_mark: We do our best to be as open and honest as possible about our opinions and thoughts to troubleshoot, problem solve and enhance our performance as a team

Recruiting

Tanks = Full
HEALS= Full
DPS= MEDIUM

Raiding days and times

WED-20-23
MONDAY 20-23

Boop Still looking

Happy i joined - growing quickly and already cleared nm on first raid + 2 hc bosses. exactly the kinda guild i was looking for.

REcruiting any DPS

6/8HC 20% wipe on Brood… We are looking DPS And heals for RAS and MYTHIC PROGRESSION

Starting soon mythic missing couple of classes…

Enha shaman
Shadow priest
Mage
Demon Hunter

1/8 Myth and still req following classes Sp and Enhanc shammy

1/8 Mythic 7/8HC

In need of DPS (ELE,Shadow,Boomie,ROGUE,DH)

What days do you raid please

Still looking for couple of dps

looking for new people for 10.1 We are in need of Heals/DPS for HEROIC And mythic raiding

Looking for DPS only any class add me on discord Maxy92#2011

Still looking for dps!

Looking for DPS only any class add me on discord Maxy92#2011

Still looking for (Balance, Mage)

2950 rio enh sham and climbing! only 2/8m due to the current guild im in doesnt raid mythic. I am very interested in joining for mythic raiding.

im a resto main but it wouldnt take much to reroll balance im look to progress mythic more as my guild doesnt raid mythic ive only been back in dragonflight 6 weeks im a wotlk/cata raider orignally and ive progressed as far as i can with my current guild would be interested i having a chat for sure :slight_smile:

this has posted with wrong char lol @bunsniffer-ravencrest

can you add me on discord -Maxy-#2011

Looking for EVOKER Heal / Warrior DPS