Aimed shot over 20k? wtf

This is what i get hit for (Def stance btw)

2 Likes

The laugh at the end lmao :joy:

ilvl+versa?

On a side note, why didn’t you hit parry?

1 Like

if you mean Saltwater Potion, yes, it still works!!

it was in the first week, about ilvl 178, 11% versa and one of the first few skirmishes i did on lvl 60. i wasn’t really expecting that. i always managed to survive quite well with disarm/stormbolt/fear/wbanner and win after. but that one starting of with the bop was quite a surprise. It’s also not even guaranteed that he opens on me.

Nope, it’s Kyrian ability, Like rogue it’s kyrian ability.

That SP is trolling
Like he see a Full Blue area zone that is a 2mn CD, A MM hunter under trueshot and pressing double tap then casting aimed shot that guys cast mind blast.

He’s clearly trolling to make the clip of what you should not do.
Does in any extension of WoW we never said versus ranged never play open map ?
Well if he was kyrian what i’ve said would have not maked sense but when he was night fae i mean come on he don’t even try.

That SP is Afk, That guys is rooted by bindin shot, no cast of Mass dispell to help the monk and himself to get out. Also the monk not using tiger thing to dispell himself and roll + Paralyse the hunter is also troll.

The SP see the GCD used on Double tap, then a BIG BLUE AOE and and aimed shot being casted and 0 dispersion to totally deny every CD of the MM hunter.

Well in these 2 clips Those guys is trolling and afk.
Look like they are beginner in PvP.

i more thing people in those videos are beginner in PvP and forgot to use emblems or even defensive. Does it join the category “fake” ? Maybe

100% sure he stayed into the kyrian + 0 defensive used
Because 6k5 look like the aim shot of a 184 ilevel added with kyrian conduit

You see clearly the hunt with the kyrian ability, bop on himself , under trueshot and double tap, the rogue still on stealth.
You do what ?

• No Rally Cry
  • No Defensive popped
  • No charge + fear
  • DUDE WHAT IS THAT SHATTERING THROW AT THAT MOMENT LMAO :rofl:, Ask shaman dispell if you want but right into that situation go pop defensive because when hunter cast aim shot under full burst, the rogue is always near so pop defensive + bladestorm.

Come on dude you :rofl:

2 Likes

L2P, Kite me, LOS me, get good, watch at my cd-s © Every broken spec every time.

3 Likes

I don’t know why some ppl are actually trying to defend this by some lame excuse, there is video proof right there, I’m not even exaggerating when I say their health bar goes LITERALLY from 100 to 0 in LESS THEN A SECOND, thats busted no matter how you look at it, stop coming up with lame excuses, pls.

2 Likes

ok smartass:

• Healer was still sapped, no dispell from him
  • Fear doesn’t work on BoP because it is physical
  • shattering throw was the only option to have any chance to stop the hunter from a second aimshot
  • You don’t know on who he opens, could have been anyone
  • It’s happening within the cast time of aimshot without the rogue even opened yet, they could have instagibbed some1 else.
  • Trinket + Defense without the rogue beeing visible will be your guaranteed loss just after

You just need to be an A.I. instead of a human and you’ll do just fine.

You just need to be an A.I. instead of a human and you’ll do just fine. The perfect human machine cyborg with instant reaction time and perfect 100% no mistakes and also read minds. Anyone can do it. New meta popping defensives before being opened on.

This forum section is more fun then reddit memes now xD now i know why blizz don’t care about pvp players and i don’t blame them xD

You don’t have to dispell it in that situation like i said

That is not for the hunter, but for the rogue.
Very often (not 100%) when a hunter is in stealth , the rogue is near him since he got the same movespeed and want to get the same line of sight than the hunter to engage.

Charging on the hunter make you in combat ( can’t be sap) and also make you in melee of hunter where the rogue is often there.

Forgot to mention but could could intervene too,

and rallycry after the double tap make the “third” ( second cast of aim shot after the DB) not being under Careful Aim talent.

Also right now many rogue do not play with submerfuge since they try to deal a big opener, so bladestorm to reveal rogue is a huge defensive on rogue damage.

That where Rally cry come in, and better to use defensive at start with being wrong than to tank all his burst.

But also i suggest you to go when you gonna be in game, to go on game menu -> Keybind thing -> target -> Keybind target arena 1/2/3.
So you can spam that keybind and see the target.
Then if o you you can use your CD.
Else you intervienne Party 1/2/3.

When the hunter engage, The rogue is ALWAYS near, that why i suggest to bladestorm to deny the rogue from opening and to stun after you have done the rally cry and your allies will survive.

Better to use it than to be dead opener.
Like you got a Rshaman, you just have to be near him so he can spirit link.
Must be reactive but not impossible.

Better to seek how to counter it than to blame directly " u ar OP ! nerf it ! i loose so nerf it" mentality.

Theorycrafting is really cool mate.

Actually better to be medicore +, rathen than broken. Coz their nerf hammer is pretty strong, in most of the cases they nerf into the ground. Let people fun, they will cry after.

2 Likes

You’re right about rally. could have been a good option, wouldn’t have changed anything in that given scenario but would have been the best to do in general. rest is rubbish, you cannot do pure guessing games and throw your cds around. You are literally throwing your win if you are wrong and you will be wrong for sure against any decent team.
You can try to defend this all you want, it is broken af during preseason as it requires to blow all your cds including trinket or you’re insta dead. Won’t be that easy anymore later in the season because with gear you will have about 35% more health and way more versa. Enjoy as long as u can and try to get used to SV already :wink:

You’re so full of it, look at what you all write, just so that you potentially could stop the 1 sec kill in their opener, even if u do everything perfectly, you’ll still die.

The problem is very clearly the damage, being able to kill some1 in 1 second is broken and busted, fix that and you dont have to gamble and preemptive waste all your cds to not get killed in 1 second.

Problem is that noone has def soulbinds/conduits yet and none of devs thought about the fact that if they tune damage for people that have full Renown progress and full gear then early in the season damage will be overwhelming. It’s not that only Rogue and MM has this damage. It’s that they open first so they have easier time dealing it.

1 Like

very true, it looked way better on the beta with decent itemlvl and full renown/conduits

I’m not defending Kyrian Hunter ability how it make way too much damage with the conduit.

Remember preseason there’s missing 2 thing that a overall extension is missing :

• armor : your armor is always low, since sub and MM is mostly physical damage that why they are really stong, and why in the last season they are not OP
  • Versality : We got only 5% reduction incoming damage, and since the devs have said they have balanced it late game, that mean the more we go into the extension, less it gonna be 1shot thing.

In BFA i played MM hunter ,
In BFA MM was the worst of the worst, even AWC player said that if you were playing MM you were trolling
In BFA S2 i was the most rated MM hunter (100, that mean not playing survival then switching to MM to play at that rate) with 2K1 in BF2 2V2 S2. the 2Nd was 2k (Matasso you can see him on youtube he got a youtube channel) and the rest was 1K8.

So even when MM is in such a bad state i still played it.
You know why ?
I don’t play meta i play a spec i love.

Back in cataclysm in twinking bg level 20 you could see holy paladin casting Exorcism killing player in 2,4 seconds.

When i saw in those clips that the guys se it happening in 5 seconds and know that gonna happen the first thing that come in mind is that on the clip that guys was trolling to do not react in 5 sec or even before the game how the game will happen.

1 Like

don‘t get me wrong: i actually don‘t think MM needs a nerf right now as they were fine in the beta. nerfing them now would mean they would be useless when it matters (later in the season). they will have a strong opener, but require a second DD to actually finish the target and there are counterplay possibilities like it should be. they will deal huge damage if left undisturbed but will struggle alot when beeing focused.

2 Likes