Alchemist Stone nerf

5 minute cooldown on healing potions is a huge nerf for the +40% healing bonus you get with the alchemist stone. As a death knight who does alot of questing, bgs and world pvp the nerf to this combo is extremely disappointing as it’s saved my life so many times. Also, to make Alchemy even worse for me in shadowlands I will be PvP gearing and they add the +40% vers “set” bonus on wearing 2 PvP trinkets, making alchemist stone less appealing (although it has vers…).

This is a huge NERF to the alchemy proffesion for me. Doesn’t change much in pve either as you could use 2 potions per encounter by pre-potting and encounters aren’t usually 10+ minutes to make this change worthwhile, not to mention raid wipe (longer cd to reset) shorter fights like m+ or what not.

Sorry for the rant. I have played this combo of alchemist stone + melee for the healing boosts since TBC. I feel it’s time to consider another profession for me.

It’s a shame because the added healing that alchemist stone + health potion gave was a unique and fun aspect of my gameplay for many years and I’ve really enjoyed it. Sad to move on from alchemy.

Blizz removes niche and fun aspects of the game and replaces them with homogenized, borrowed power that nobody asked for. Can’t wait! (I joke with the sarcasm, I’m sure shadowlands will be great)

Nevertheless, I will miss my 1 minute huge heals!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.