Aldor/Scryers quest rewards

Hello.

I have just reached exalted with the Scryers with the intention of getting the items from the quartermaster and then switching to Aldor. This is in retail.

I’m a collector and want to collect all transmog that I can but I noticed there are a few quest rewards from the faction chains in Shadowmoon and Netherstorm.

Can I do both quest lines and get all the transmog rewards?

For example can I go and do all the Netherstorm and Shadowmoon quests for the Scryers, get the rewards, switch faction to Aldor and do all their questlines?

Thank you.

You may, yes.

Yes why not? just do the quests on one side and switch.

Thank you both.

To answer my own question I think the answer is probably no, you can’t do both quest lines due to the fact some quest overlap, for example https://www.wowhead.com/quest=10692/varedis-must-be-stopped# is part of both the Aldor and Scryer questline so if I were to go and do it now while I am exalted with Scryers I seriously doubt it would be available to do once I switch.

I may be wrong as it is given by different NPC’s but generally once a quest is completed you cannot do it again unless it’s repeatable which it doesn’t say this is.

So unless I chance it or I get an official reply I’ll wait to do the quest line on the Aldors only.

Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.