(A)LF guild - New returner

(Alliance)
Hi, I just recently got back into WoW after casually playing legion, been locked up in quarantine since March since Uni was cancelled (and wont return til October), and threw myself into WoW this past month.

Currently about 465ilvl with AOE and ST corruption sets. Max cape with 89 resi (might be able to complete it this week with a core from MOTHER). 85+neck (however lacking in a few r2/3 essences). 12/12H nya. 950ish rio.

Slowly been learning the dungeons and mechanics as have never really done mythic+ as I played very casually in Legion, havent done much of sots or tos. Just completed my first 5mask clear today! (Dropped a juicy TD3 470) and stepped into my first +11s

Looking for a guild and friends to do some mythic+ keys (and maybe a few shots at some mythic nya progression) since pugs are very choosy when it comes to rio score when there are so many other high rio or ilvl choices out there! Looking to do 10-15s right now and unlock 15 weekly clears.

Im active generally 10am til late.

Good morning Payyday!

Welcome back to the game :slight_smile: If you’re looking for a place to grow with, might be a perfect fit for you! We started on the 22 of Juin and we’ve got a solid core so far, missing only a DH and two healers. Most our members are on your mythic + level, wich would be nice to challenge yourself with :slight_smile:

Progresswise, we only started raiding last wednesday, being 11/12N at the moment. Our goal is to get the curve each tier, and get as many mythic bosses as we can, while keeping the game fun.

If so far it has sparked your interest, I’m going to link our guild post for further information:

Wishes of great adventures,
Dostoievski

1 Like

Hi Payyday

L E G I O N is a casual social guild with strong interest in M+. We’re currently looking to expand our player base for M+ dungeon progress / push. If you’re looking for a place to chill and have fun then we might be the right place for you.

Add me on Battlenet if you have any queries
Aldur#21521

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.