Ali War Mode bonus and transfers

Hi, does someone in blizzard watching ali/horde inbalance after classic start ?

every day I see more and more ali players on WQ “duty” and less horde playes…

Why not… little pvp is fine… but i hate that i must grind more and more unlike thiis shiits from ali what have all the time bonus for 1 click…

And 2. thing… If is this “inbalance” of horde and ali players… Why horde dont have free transfer to ali?

AliExpress ?

3 Likes

Can you not tell people where i buy my scrunchies from please?

3 Likes

Not seeing that. Whenever I turn on War Mode to do the weeklies or open the Mechagon chests, I see far more Horde than Alliance players. I doubt I’d be able to kill even a single rare in Mechagon in War Mode without getting jumped by a pack of reds.

3 Likes

You forgot to say “Sorry for my bad engrish”

Player distribution in a zone is variable.

1 Like

I dont know , I’m on my 11th bg won 10 today.

I queue with my 2300 rating rbg healer team mate.

You cant win with zugzug in your team who doesnt know who to heal or what to do.

Especially on flag bg if healers heal dps , she doesnt know how to play bgs.

He is like this in our russian community too. Get used to it.
I’ll talk to community owner my best friend when he comes back to online.

1 Like

8.0:

Alliance: Oh noes, Hordmode - I can’t do WQs in WPvP.
Horde: Lol, stop being cowards, group up and ltp.

Cut to montage of Alliance learning to play Warmode.

8.2:

Horde: Oh noes, Alliance are everywhere, they raid Naz base, they camp WQs - I can’t do WQ in WPvP. Yet they get better bonus.
Alliance: You still outnumber us, deal with it.

1 Like

This has been Alliance’s problem with Johnrambo and Conanbarb for a long time… If that’s changed then great; I faction swapped in May, have had a terrible time for BGs, and my conscience is clear. But I shall enjoy BGs in future if we win now :stuck_out_tongue:

I have had you in my team this week if I’m not wrong.

I write our community and invite 2000 rating and more arena+rbg exp players to randoms.

Then we camp graveyard for 9 minutes after 2-0.

You were in my team I think I remember someone like you.

Especially in twin peaks today my resto druid friend queued me , I told eng ally players to sit in base as 8 players and kill efc when he takes it.

Resto druid and I sneaked in the horde base and capped all flags. He is 2500 cr last 2 seasons. When he heals I dont need someone else to help me tbh.

My druid has 1million health when I go bgs.

Especially on ru bgs they say %$#@ 1million health on druid. So if its flag bg its 90% win for me with my 1 million health.

Done no PvP this week I’m afraid - probably not for a couple of months. Must be another Alewin :slight_smile:

Yeah might be. Because I had someone like you. These days everyone playing classic , hard to forget the players you get to bgs mostly.

On eu bgs 7 players were same players from last 5 bgs today. I queue with 3 healers in my team , we only get 15 man bgs usually.

Its like this…:

8.2:

Horde: Lel so much honors, this n00bz stealing my tags… lets kill tham… but f****k tham for that +20% bonus
Alliance: Maaaaam someone killed me again :frowning:

Funny enough, I’ve never once been to mechagon with warmode on, when horde wasn’t at a disadvantage. Every single rare occupied by alliance and we’d be lucky if we could kill one or two.

Sometimes I suspect that they are controlling the shards/phasing :stuck_out_tongue:
Sometimes there’s an OVERLOAD of Horde players, and it’s hard to get anything done as an Alliance. Then after some time of that, suddonly there’s an overload of Alliance, and Horde has a hard time doing their things, and so it has gone back and forth since the release of BFA :thinking:

If you are a regular forum reader, you can even tell from inhere. It’s like every 2-3 months, the complaint of the overload of the other faction changes perspective.

/tinfoilhat off

Maybe it is just bad sharding/phasing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.