All development time went to Torghast and Covenants?

Nothing was left for the actual classes and gameplay. We got back some of the abilities we lost and yet we are still missing many.

What happends in next expansion when Covenants, Soulbinds, Legendaries and Set effects are once again being removed?

Will you finally stop the crap and put some actual effort to core design and most of all find a comfy room from those 16 buildings of yours and actually test and play with your turds before putting them to beta servers?

And while you are at it throw your so called “Class Writers” out from the grounds.

3 Likes

Lucky you.

I got 3 useless spells back. Instead rest of the toolkit they gave me op damage and triple shield.

If all development time went to torghast and covenants they didn’t do very good job :smiley: everything in the game except for those two things are very good for me.

1 Like

The exact same thing that happened the previous 2 expansions ofc? We are left with the gutted Legion classes and we get another restrictive borrowed power system that one your spec doesn’t function without and second you will be even more restricted in spec swapping

1 Like

Exactly…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.