All I want for Christmas 🎄

The Holidays are near and Ironforge will be full of presents :gift:

Is there anything wow related you wish?

I honestly don’t know what I want. :man_shrugging: i guess a blue Vulpera would be nice. As in blue fur/skin color :blue_heart: :fox_face: + Vulpera Druid

7 Likes

Still waiting for thin Kul Tirans…

Oh, and for sharding to begone from Orgrimmar and Stormwind. I just want to be able to RP again!

Edit: I forgot about playable tuskarr! I loved them back when I started and I still love them now! Infact, I love them even more!

2 Likes

this year i need to do the winter veil event. miss just 2 achie.

2 Likes

Dragonriding in Azeroth!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: and Dragon races all across the old continents :heart:

11 Likes

Good call!

Evoker Beards and hair style for Blood/Void Elves would be nice…

1 Like

I wish you a very Merry Holiday with health and joy!

I don’t know what I want though… maybe a complete lore book on Warcraft and WoW :thinking: and that floating Khadgar bubble! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Dracthyr paladin tbh.

2 Likes

i’m missing 1 toy that ill most likely not get :smiley: to finish all the winter vail achiv’s :smiley:

1 Like

The Brutosaur

2 Likes

More customisation options for other races that aren’t blood elves or humans.

5 Likes

All I want for Christmas:

1 - World Quests to be Daily.

2 - And Equal Playing field when it comes to Artisan Consortium Rep. Nobody should be 5 weeks (or more) ahead of anyone else at this point of the Expansion.

1 Like

Vrykul, Ogre, Arrakoa, Saberon, Furbolg, Tuskarr as new Core Races. Also Druid for Dwarves, Dark Iron, Mag’har Orcs, and Raptor Feral form, Direhorn Guardian form for Zandalari Trolls. In fact just make all classes available to all races, it’s been 18 years now… And make somehow possible that we could still use garrison from WoD, Class Halls, and so on, in all the expansions, at maximum player level.

1 Like

I second this

It seems the elven allied races got boosted, and the rest like Vulpera, Mechagnomes, Kul Tiran, Zanda, dark iron got completely forgotten. It isn’t fair for people maining these races. They’ve been very patient, while elves got almost everything they wanted.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

To be able to use dragon riding on all my flying mounts.

2 Likes

Void elf demon hunters and I’ll die happy. There’s nothing in wow that i want remotely as much

1 Like

A toggle option like dracthyr got for their visage, but for worgen/human form :grin:

2 Likes

I wish for a consistent stream off playable content for every player in Dragonflight.

Human

2 Likes

To be fair male humans aren’t really what I would call thin. They are buff like a wrestler.

It’s like they got steroids after the WOD update

Heritage armour for all race’s even if you boosted that race in the past.

Xmas themed transmogs for weapons because who doesn’t want to beat critters while wielding a candy cane mace even if only useable during the holiday period like the pumpkin head transmog.