All of Legion Timewalking Extended an Additional Two Weeks

This is great news! I have really been enjoying doing something fresh in the game, even if it is old content, there feels like there is plenty to be doing.

I wish every Time-Walking event felt like this one.

Works too, they’re also pretty trivial to get from that guy, so you can try with different ones etc.

It’s entirely like the original if you did it in 7.2 and not 7.3. Sure, there are subtle differences in how the encounters play out due to class changes, but fundamentally it’s a very hard solo challenge in an isolated scenario. The biggest difference is that it’s far more accessible.

It really doesn’t. I’ve completed feral and fire mage without buying any gear whatsoever. Guardian is proving troublesome to be fair, but I got the boss to 3%. I generally die to making obvious positioning or awareness mistakes, getting knocked off the platform, etc. - not to gear issues.

You do not need insane gear to complete the mage tower. In 7.2 however, you actually did - though it was from the same expansion and not an old one.

Could you the team take a look at some of the Mage Tower challenges and tune them accordingly please.

All for a challenge but some challenges are way overtuned.

I definitely would have died on the attempt I killed him on if I didn’t have blood-spattered scale, I was at 300 hp after the annihilate.

Doesn’t mean you needed it strictly speaking. You just made enough mistakes to benefit :stuck_out_tongue:

Gz!

I one shotted the BM challenge in Legion and now its a lot more different so you speak hyperbole.

For you no but for others they need that extra boost as we dont have the artifact or legies of legion.

2 Likes

Some got harder and some got easier. My point is that the idea is the same and it’s implemented the same way.

It was entirely retuned so it doesn’t really… eh? It already lost those 20% health or whatever before it ever made it to you.

No they actually gained HP from PTR before they went live.Also you have to remember not everyone has the same skills as you so i implore you to stop generalizing what is easy for you is not easy for all .

1 Like

i think its the hp missing for his kill.

Yes but it’s not that simple.

You can’t compare the numbers from Legion so directly and it has nothing to do with the PTR. So many abilities have changed tuning, literally all the numbers have changed. I mean if they’d just nerfed it by 20% or whatever since the original then these mobs would have tens of millions of health.

We all have to look at it relative to the strength of our characters.

So when I say “It already lost those 20%” - what I mean is that the new tuning already compensates for the fact that you have no artefact weapon or covenant available there. They tuned it with this in mind.

Also: Got my bear form! :smiley:
Guardian Druid done. It was VERY hard ngl, but I did it without anything from another expansion except Greater Flask of the Currents. It can be done.

I do think the Guardian Druid one is unreasonably hard compared to the mage ones. They are clearly not of the same difficulty. I don’t mind that too much but I think to some extent I think we’re talking past each other when we say it’s hard or easy. It’s both, honestly.

she is under wintess protection, in the non fruit bawl universe and with a bunny ears

1 Like

traitor :sob:

Blizzard should consider to make the Legion artifact weapon skins available again from the mage tower. The challenges are equally difficult (or even harder) and we have time until end of the year to complete and get the weapon. I haven’t played in Legion but would really like to get the weapon skin(s).

as you can observe i am wearing a hijab on this character to respect the local policies but of course i cannot share them sincerely so its only natural i am slowly moving on :slight_smile:

I keep cycling back to this; if the tower was permanent I’d have no problem with that. I’d probably enjoy running the old dungeons, doing a bit of ore farming, level JC on an alt in specific expansions. Probably already got inscription, enchanting and alchemy to suit.

If there was a good, solid year of time in which to do the prep; I would. Tbh, I probably wouldn’t even consider stepping into MT until January, because I’d be on the farming trail. Likely picking up mogs too, which would be nice.

But because it’s a limited time, it’s not fun. It feels like we need to get started asap, but also, many of us feel unprepared for it precisely because we haven’t had the opportunity to do that optimisation first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.