All servers down?

means they’re restarting and should be up and running within few minutes

You don’t lose anything, just 15-20 minutes.

Why would anyone play that crappy and overrated game

1 Like

Indeed they could add extra stuff like an hour warning. It’s M plus that is probably affected the most as it’s usually too late if you’ve already put the key in.

if you have +10 key and you have to pug late at night it might be really bad:P

I mean brosky, there was a note on the bnet launchere about maintenence around 3-4AM

Yes, but depleted keys no longer downgrade, do they?

Joxer the Mighty…‘a character on Xena: Warrior Princess…he was incapable of fighting and wasn’t the smartest of people.’

Yes indeed, the irony.

Are you implying that while playing the game we should check the launcher every 15 minutes?

Fact is that if you are in game, you only know about the shutdown 15 minutes before it happens. Which is absolutely terrible design considering this means people will lose their Mythic+ keys among other stuff.

I mean… there was a warning? It’s been on bnet launcher for half a day. But yeah, ingame notification should be a thing earlier, than 15 minutes.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they do? I think they do cause we ran few +10 keys with undergeared tank and we couldnt time them and we always got +9 key. Btw SL dungeons are really forgiving:) Just dont try to tank +10s if youre not experienced and 180 ilvl.

So many seem to miss the launcher notice.

1 Like

I never read anything on launcher tbh

2 Likes

No. Im however implying that checking the launcher upon starting your PC may come in handy. Its also safe to assume that the warning on the character selection screen was also present for the same duration.

For the minor chance that one is one of the few where a bug causes the messages not to appear: Tough luck i suppose.

I was in Torghast. Had to cancel. Oh bohoo, poor me. And i had the messages properly displayed.

/shrug

I quess, it’s just wierd to me that people don’t read it. It’s literally in the middle of it, and you need to start the launcher to start wow lol

1 Like

We’re sorry. The next time we’re expected to pay 125$ for a patch we’ll be sure to account for unscheduled weekend downtime so this multidollar company can stay float.

I checked launcher for the first time in a long time. This companion app seems cool but it would be much cooler if they brought back AH and allowed us to do some WQs via mobile app like that bastion mini game wq. flappy birds?! not sure whats the name of original game

I think the problem is people who are already logged in, but I have to admit I don’t know when this notice went up. I hadn’t checked the launcher, but I also didn’t have any issues in game when the countdown started. I had finished the key we were doing.

1 Like

But we can do it in wow!!!

You can bypass the launcher and start the game directly. However the message is then displayed on the left of the email+password screen.

1 Like