All Talent Trees so far are pruned versions of what we had

If you like their work so far thats your opinion. Im not converting anyone. There are plenty of people who disagree with me. Including devs. They want to slay bosses, talk in their private Discord, spam few buttons and log off.

No you just seem to think returning to MoPs homogeneous builds is for the best. Yes blizzard went too far with pruning, however a illusion MoP was healthy is insane. Quite litterally everyone was overpowered.

MoP was a era even lead performing players would not bother with a full rotation on any class because your damage was spread between so many buttons the dps loss was fractional.

When the game fails even motivate its players of the top level to try perform a 99 percentile parse, something went wrong

1 Like

I don’t want MoP. We need more complexity and new things.

Games too complex for 90% of its current playerbase and you want to make it harder??

Too much is definitely not real, torghast should have proven this at this point.

You can make some amazingly fun builds that actually work if you get the correct enchant.

There is no such thing as “ability bloat” Not even close.

Yes. Game should evolve and be 3 times harder compared to Wrath, Cata and MoP and be even more better and bigger.

1 Like

No mmorpg folloes that logic.

If you did that youd make the game completely inaccessible within 2 expansions

The the game has evolved and its several times harder then these expansions u mention.

Mythic Jailer, is a ton harder then any of the bosses in those expansions. So was kiljaden.

I don’t care about PvE. I only use it for leveling up. Would skip it 100% but Blizzard removed proper XP and rewards from BG’s

It just makes sense…

Currently Arms is the warrior spec with the most ST damage, so if they focus in onto the ST part Execute is a great addition.

Fury is the “AOE Spec” of warriors atm, so including Odyn’s Fury just makes sense there…

I can’t wait to try out both spec’s!
(Still think Fury’s ability to chose Reck+Avatar+BS added with Signet is asking for crazy OPness)

I meant I don’t like having to spend points in order to get the spell In its current state. I’m glad they did fix that.

As to damages profiles, I never liked them but that’s a other topic.

That’s fair because in some opinions that could be looked at as “pruning”, same with Spell Reflect or Heroic Leap for example.
You need to spend points to obtain the skill.

Disclaimer: I don’t see the “new” tree’s as pruning, but more like a lazy “new” way to select your skills :rofl:. Not as much variations possible as ppl thought.

The only good change so far is removing bladestorm in st situation XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.