All the QQing is a joke.. you were warned

you have ALL been warned about the queue times to get in to specific servers… you all chose to completely ignore said warnings and you still feel it’s ok to cry about it?

here is a sticky, telling you all the servers will have queue times and advising you to move. every sever they have released so far are pretty high in population… i honestly don’t see what the issue is?

how and why are you moaning at blizzard for your complete ignorance?

some people are crazy…

11 Likes

It says nothing abut half of the realms that have long queues, but you win award of STUPID, it is yours.

42 Likes

You clearly only read titles instead of the topics itself, so let me respond here.

Most people are not mad about the queue times, they are mad about the random DC’s that are happening (Probably due to Layers crashing) and getting put back at the BACK of the queue instead of leaving a 5 minute interval to get back online after a DC without a queue like they used to have in retail.

13 Likes

im on a high populated realm and have not had a single crash or DC.

1 Like

well, a maintenance is scheduled for today iirc so maybe they’ll address these issues

k so you came here to troll! :smiley:

2 Likes

no, i came here to point out peoples complete disregard of warning yet still complain…

Edit, if your realm says FULL you should expect long queue times… it’s ALWAYS been like that in peak times.

Well then you are one of the lucky ones, like I said, it’s probably a layer that crashes while other layers stay intact.

Saying ‘its not happening to me so it’s clearly not happening to others’ is higly anecdotal and ignorant.

3 Likes

you are aware that everying freaking server has queue for more than 10k players.
So if we are not allowed to complain about the queue and the oportunity to choose another server now, then you are just as redicilous as you post here.
We have literally done everything they wanted, even moving server several times to avoid long queues like the ones we are experiencing now.

6 Likes

Thous realms will be full by the weekend anyway and new ones will be open, I hope you won’t ask people to move again!

1 Like

Are there any PVP realms right now that do not have 2+ hours queue?

I was told to go to Firemaw instead of Shazzrah. Two days before launch that server was fine and you know that.

1 Like

im not saying nothing is wrong, but people moaning and crying over things like this are stupid sometimes… you can see on the left what capacity the server is, (low, medium, high, full)

full realms will have queue times. yes it sucks but what did you expect? technology is limited…

you’re talking nonsense.

if you’ve moved realms 3 times, already started leveling, half of your LAN/friends get booted and the other half continues leveling… you can’t just reroll on another server.

the QQ is very much deserved, and you sir, should show yourself out

9 Likes

Noones complaing about que times… but show me the stick which said… after queing 4 hours you would be kicked out after 10 minutes and made to que another 4 hours… I’ll wait…

4 Likes

stonepine has zero queue times… go their and play.

Blizzard said in a Q&A that they definitely do have the technology but that they do not plan to increase the realm population caps.

And btw this game is ~15 years old. Server configurations has become massively more high performance since then.

you wanted classic though, increasing populations isnt classic… you all moan about wanting like for like but then expect miracles… madness…

Thousands of people DID listen to the warnings and DID change to new realms. They are STILL facing 6-8 hour queue times. That is NOT okay.

The people (at least many thousands) took all necessary precautions. Stop acting like there is anything to blame other than Blizzard’s repeated failings.

12 Likes

Most of the servers have queues in the 1000s even the new servers are now stuck with 10k+ queues, when its 1-2 servers with queues i understand, but when 90% of servers are stuck with queues you have no right to say anything