All this extra in arenas

Getikku dks are playing 600 rating above where they should be

Gushing made 2100 rogues suddenly get 2700 in 1 season

Dhs exist

Versa stacking was fun

Drest and bike trinket mandatory

And now we have 6 more systems in Shadowlands, ait

Did you forget destru and fmages or are you playing mlx?

3 Likes

Too used to it to even think about at this point

1 Like

I didnt know u can play arena on 110

The devs don’t care about PvP, that’s just a fact. They might not even care to balance PvP at all in SL

I came late into BFA show but I recently got rekt by a disc priest in 2s. I decided to open on him, and he actually made me run back to my own healer because of him having a few gushing lal. I really dislike gushing and even more on casters like elemental… casters who make you bleed… just not right In WoW

1 Like

If you happen to get 475 Getikku over a 465 Getikku your overall damage increases by 10% how pathetic is that

no, dks arent even that strong lol

there are like 10 specs who massivly profit from gushing . if kinda balances itself but its a dumb mechanic thats for sure

also dont really a problem in 3s.

ye who doesnt love 60% dampen games where nothing dies and no mistakes gets punished

that sucks even though they are easy obtainable, still i dont like pve gear being that relevant in pvp

1 Like

It’s not truly a bleed though, whilst it is a physical effect like a bleed, the damage it deals is actually shadow.

I don’t think Drest really is easily obtainable. At least not mythic drest, which I’ve heard can make quite the difference in damage.

I think you actually can, or not?

They are here to stay already since woltk s7 same as rmp in forever.

I think the raw dmg difference is about 60k ?
Add versa, deduct vers from opponent, reduce armor.
Yea makes big difference especially on lower armor targets I guess.

Nah i dont think u can but i love those alt chars posting haha

i for one don’t even have a main and the forum keeps switching my chars all the time :confused:
If they don’t hide the profile you still can check their achievements if you want to flame them D:

No i wont dude haha iam nice these days

Priest has been fotm in the past. So by your logic you are overrated.

Your probably just forgot to update your class class to latest fotm? Probably an android problem

pve >pvp .

pvp will never ever be 100% balanced ,accept it ,live with it
your continuous whining will not change anything.

Ah okay.

Does this mean you’ll be 12/12M in a week from now then?

5 Likes

yikes, where to begin??

I think.
Goriona<worst player in history <bad players<noobs<pvedudes<dh.lock.assa. 2
4 ppl they thinl they are good <rmp players <mlx players<normal ppl that Reach 2.2-2.4<ppl that reach 2.4 <gladiators <ppl they consistently Reach 2.7<r1s<Tournament players.

2 Likes

ah you finally realized you suck at pvp and dont get 2400 within a week? nice drop to 1500 again,