Alleria and Turalyon

Good evening, fellow players!
I finished reading Madeleine Roux’s interview and I really enjoyed it, she seems really down to earth and excited about character development and seeing things from different perspectives which is amazing.
Something caught my ear though. She said Turalyon and Alleria’s relationship is “messy” and we’ve also read in the Windrunner Reunion comic that their relationship was “fractured”. My question is why? Simply because of the Light/Void? On Argus they actually seem really close and they hang out all the time together.

2 Likes

Do you have a link to where one might read the interview? I only saw a youtube link but I’d rather read because I read a lot faster than most people speak.

Oh sorry I meant I heard it haha!

1 Like

Too bad was hoping for a transcript!

1 Like

I usually prefer reading too but trust me, it’s worth listening, she’s really nice and chill!

1 Like

I will keep it in mind for the weekend then :smiley:

1 Like

It was in the only part I listened to, though, around the 40 Minutes mark.

But really… She ran away for 500 years to learn about a power directly opposed to the one Turalyon reveres, and which will probably turn her crazy sooner or later. And when she came back, she absorbed a fallen Naaru, started teaching what she learned to others, and… oh, yes, they couldn’t touch each other without strong pain. I mean… Turalyon can try to be tolerant, and he might trust her strength personally, but there are obvious differences in their priorities and their believes, she is essentially sick, hearing voices that tell her to kill everyone, including him, and there is no hope of physical intimacy to keep close to each other.

I would say that’s totally sufficient to explain why the relationship might have become strained.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.