(Alliance) Casual raiding community

Hi!

our newly created community is looking for members to form a relaxed raiding team. If you love raiding but don’t want the added pressure of hardcore, then join us in a chilled and fun atmosphere. Our raids are chill and fun!
We use discord during our raids. You don’t have to talk if you don’t feel comfortable with it.

We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 19:30 - 22:30
We’re aiming to clear up to heroic. We ask people to come prepared, to read up on tactics. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any experience in raiding. Everyone that wants to raid is welcome to join!

Feel free to leave a comment or contact me in game. My battletag is sazern#2965

1 Like

Hi Sázérn,

Is your group also for people who do not want to join every Wednesday and Sunday? I’d love to join your group but I’m not always available for raiding :wink:

Floya

Hey!

Yes it is! :slight_smile: you’re more then welcome to join when you’re available!

Hello there,

May I ask which timezone are you playing at? I’m looking for a raid group that starts at 22:00 UTC. I’m from Barcelona and i leave work late so i can’t raid with my current guild.

Greets.

EDIT
I am an ilvl 388 Gnome Priest, I play both Holy and Shadow. I messed up the “Post as” feature of this forum. My char is Burxat-ColinasPardas.

Hey there!

Our timezone is CET. at 22:00 we will be almost finishing our raid unfortunately.