Alliance Factually worse at pvp i feel

So i know it’s “grass is greener” for a lot of people, I feel like alliance Are factually worse at pvp though…

Over the last 100 games i’ve played (110-119) spanning 4 days…i’ve lost about 72 of them. Why? Why is alliance so much worse at pvp ? :\

2 Likes

A lot of players here said that low lvl BGs are ruined by synch 120 with full corrupted and myth trinket guys thats oneshoot everyone. Same with casual BGs if u are not in tryhard premade there is a great chance faced with tryhard pugs farmers and get another one lost game. Its not about faction.

Sure feels like horde gets luckier with that then :frowning:

You’re probably part of the problem, playing a warrior etc. I keep seeing all these threads of people saying they constantly lose BGs, but I’ve never ever had a problem winning BGs? I think the last time I checked I had something like 70% win rate in BGs, and that’s over the course of 400k+ HKz worth of BGs.

Although you’re in a lower bracket, and I have heard there’s a lot of party sync abuse happening.

The Horde has a winrate of 90% in all BGs. They have better racials, better players and better gear.

Don’t listen to the people who deny this. They usually only want to boost their own ego.

4 Likes

Looking at your BG stats (I’ll use the 3 most played BGs to keep it simple)

Classic WSG 123 wins out of 245 played 50%
Classic AB 57 wins out of 120 played 47%
Silvershard 23 wins out of 73 played 31%
Total of those 3 BGs 202 / 438 46%

My 3 most played BGs gives 731 / 1438 51%

Not your own experience of BGs, or mine or Flower’s, so where does the 90% horde wins figure come from ?

Well, evidently from playing a lot of BGs. Figures may be a little off, but we rarely win.

I dont know how many games it takes to get the PVP essence when you grind honor, but as horde i qued only with alliance except twice that ive lost the buff.

Allies where alot better either because they played better or because horde was really bad.

Nevertheless, i made my essence in 2 days as alliance with no honor buffs or epic bg’s

1 Like

Its because pvpers playing mercenary for faster ques.

Ita logical if you think about it…new players and pvers dont even know you can play merc. and in other hand people that want to farm hks or honor play mercenary for faster ques in 5 mans group.

1 Like

Im not a pvp’er but indeed went for the fast que.
That does not exclude the fact ive played with alliance and when i missed the buff horde was terrible.

But you are still horde right? So saying horde is bad isnt accurate they are just playing as mercs

Meh…at max level it seems to be the same story, alliance getting demolished the vast majority of the time, russian premades trampling over everyone…

Horde is currently not only the dominant PvP faction, but also the dominant PvE faction. There are far more groups and guilds for all types of content on the horde side. Just take a gander at wowprogress or even just the in-game group finder to see for yourself.

As horde you only really have to deal with premades and of course Russians in BGs, as alliance you have to deal with the same but also less geared/motivated teams. It’s just not a good idea to do BGs as alliance, at least solo.

The people who QQ about alliance, please go to the horde. You will lose even more.
Go to the horde and stop crying.

As horde you have to deal with more premades than if you play as alliance. You will play against alliance and horde merc premades.

As alliance I win much more 10-15 bgs at 120 than loses.

“Because it doesnt happen to me, therefor i dont see a problem”

If you constantly smell dog feces wherever you go then you might want to check yourself. It goes both ways. People need to realise how much of an impact a single player can have in a 10man BG.

2 Likes

When even the horde players says they lose the majority as horde and they have to queue as alliance mercenary to win, maybe isn’t a problem of alliance that the op never win.

1 Like

Just bad luck. All in all its more then less 50-50, been spamming bgs recently in lack of much else to do and some days i can lose 10 in a row. Other days i can win 10 in a row, and other days its 50-50.

1 Like

I tried this, lost 90% of games for two days and everybody went “Horde sucks gonna queue mercenary”

Did it, lost three in a row. logged off and went for a long walk in the forest.

1 Like

Alliance pvp is so depressing that i don’t even queue anymore its just not fun at all.