Alliance Griefing the Green Shard

I understand there’s been some drama between the Alliance and Horde concerning the war effort, but the amount of mechanic abuse and general gameplay denial some elitist Alliance guilds are throwing out has become toxic.

Why is Blizzard not stepping in with the rampant use of botting - multiboxing, feeding the satyr etc? Do they not care for fair gameplay? Is griefing condoned in Classic? Are there any other answers then rampant corporate greed gutting any kind of customer experience support?

10 Likes

I find this funny, especially when you take into consideration that the Alliance guilds had to step in to do the horde war effort.

No sympathy here, you had your fun sabotaging what should have been a joint war effort. Now you reap the consequences.

1 Like

Well.

This happens when some wannabe-pro guild forms a coalition and wants to show off of how good they are by imposing their way of doing things:
Some people don’t agree with it, get griefed by it, and end up deciding to sabotage it.

And not only that, but since the very beginning of the event, the horde has been denied everything. They could barely farm any carapace fragment during the first days, so it’s only logical they’d delay their collaboration.

Exactly: joint. Denying the event to the horde is not considered joint. How easy for you guys to forget about this basic, simple, and very important point.
Coalition didn’t want a joint effort. They wanted to do all of it “by themselves” and forcing others to cooperate so that they had less work to do. But as the coalition denied the event to a ton of players, those decided to screw it up.

You’re the ones reaping what you sowed.

I said war effort, I wasn’t takling about the SL part. The horde showed no interest in doing serious co-ordination to help alliance with the war effort. Not strange that the alliance was not happy with that and were in a position to demand participation for doing SL. The horde made empty promises of doing the war effort after the SL but that were easy to see through lies.

Also alliance aren’t reaping anything, they may be the only faction with 15+ scarab lords while it remains to be seen whether the horde will have any.

1 Like

I really do not even understand why Praxis and the like are even on a RP server, probably to evade queues. Some people do take a 15 year-old game serious and that is fine but in general the slight delay by the Horde for the war effort was a bit of fun and giggles exactly because it is silly to go full soybeard on Classic wow. I will agree that the Horde is way to passive and the ‘grieving’ by alliance is probably to be expected although generally for me it was never that big of a problem. All in all I like the server, love it actually but I sometime get the sense that the Alliance needs to chill a bit it is a bit embarrassing tbh.

1 Like

I think everyone, even try-hard raiding guilds, are free to roll on whatever realm they like. The hate they get for rolling on an RP server is kind of ridiculous.

Other then that I agree, but I participated in both the scarab lord farm and the war effort because it’s fun to work on common goals. Besides, what else are you going to do ingame, beats raidlogging or mindless boosting/gold farming.

Surely there has to be some difference when entering a RP server, but like you said they can do what they like. I think on servers like Skeram with that small alliance pop and how bad that must be and I kind of think maybe Onslaught went a bit overboard with the whole destroy the opposing faction but that in one way is what gives the server its flavour. Horde just needs to step up especially in wpvp. Not talking about the war effort because that was really funny and there is history (lore) on why they/we did it.

1 Like

It’s the equivalent of entering the special olympics as an able bodied person to win a medal, or making a smurf account in a moba. Rolling on a realm which is specifically dedicated to RP due to the lack of competition and then trying to spin the narrative any other way is a complete cope, these guilds couldn’t be the top on actual PVP servers where there’s real competition, or compete on their own level so they had to pick a scuffed back water server like this to be big fish in a small pond.

On an objective level they do not contribute to RP, offer any help, often infact actively go out of their way to sabotage RP by trolling and do not even follow the most basic etiquette that’s typically expected on RP servers.

3 Likes

It is not ‘specifically dedicated to RP’. The only thing you MUST do is respect naming rules and such, maybe not disrupt RP events with PvP etc (although that last one is maybe also not required only etiquette). Otherwise you can still do whatever you want on an RP server.

1 Like

Here we see Degree, unironically arguing that an RP server isn’t formost dedicated to RP.

COPE MAX, I repeat

MAXIMUM COPE

maximum troll here, gg Splendora

wtf are you on about.

this server is an RP server, with PvP enabled.

non-rp’ers or people not interested in RP shouldn’t be on the server. I don’t know any RPers in praxis, nor have seen any of them in any events (alliance or crossfaction events).

2 Likes

I’m not an RP’er and not in Praxis, and I will stay on this server. Suck on that.

It appears RP’ers are even more elitist then the aweful PvE’ers they try to push off against.

3 Likes

lol gg easy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.